Feedback on a donation program/status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to subscribe, but PayPal requires I make an account with them. I cancelled my account when they changed their TOS so they can sell my personal contact information, banking information, and other data to anyone they want for marketing/spam.

If there's another option, such as Google Pay, or even direct payment, I would 100% step up to support the forum.

I would love to subscribe, but PayPal requires I make an account with them. I cancelled my account when they changed their TOS so they can sell my personal contact information, banking information, and other data to anyone they want for marketing/spam.

If there's another option, such as Google Pay, or even direct payment, I would 100% step up to support the forum.

I've made a new upgrade that is a one-time payment. I think this can be purchased without a PayPal account.

Sweet! That’s a good way to spend $20.

PayPal shows me the option to log into my account or enter my CC data whenever I am sent over there to make a payment. Perhaps that’s also available to Blind_Io?

I figure I can donate $20, no problem. I'd even throw in an extra $5 to get some more stickers; mine are peeling off my car and my work computer :(

I figure I can donate $20, no problem. I'd even throw in an extra $5 to get some more stickers; mine are peeling off my car and my work computer :(

I think Quiky did a run of those rather than having them printed on-demand or something, so I'm not sure that more are readily available.

PM IceBone. He may have some FG Racing and FG vinyls made for Ringmeets he could mail to you.

I would prefer an additional option to donate monthly at an amount of my choosing - I have signed up for the yearly recurring though!

I can't do pick-your-own-amount via the forums and I'd rather let it handle things than a normal donate button and manual promotion.

I MIGHT have some unused FG logo stickers in my giant cache of car stickers if all other supplies on earth have been exhausted.

I'll hit the donate button as soon as my replacement credit card catches up to me...

The FG decal I stuck on the new Mustang a few months ago was one of the ones I bought about 10 years ago. The fine little detail on the shifter knob seemed a bit more fragile in peeling off the paper layer but it otherwise installed fine and has been holding up since. As long as they weren't stored in some extreme conditions they'll probably be fine. :dunno:

Maybe we can set up print-on-demand for vinyls. Likely wouldn't be cheap through.

It might be, my friend has his own vinyl cutting machine.

Someone mentioned Ice might have some extras. I got a few from him when I went to Ringmeet last year. If I have any left unused, and remember where I put them, I can send you one.

Donors can now upload images and videos directly to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.