Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
It's a bird!

It's a plane!

No, it's Sir Stiggington with the win!

7d6731b1.jpg

Congrats!

Thanks guys. Was just wondering, what do you think about the light through the window on the left? It started to bother me after a while and I was worried that it takes focus away from the sky/branches...but then a friend said it was fine, so what do you think?

I'm still wondering who took that waterfall picture. Care to share? I thought it was by far the best...

Yeah, BCSman, tell us who took the pictures. I see no reason to keep it a secret after the voting's done :p

Great job, thought it was better than mine by a mile...

How did you get the lighting like that? And did you make it black and white with high contrast?

This is the original, unprocessed version:

https://pic.armedcats.net/e/ep/epp_b/2009/09/23/DSC_0056.jpg

It's Niagara falls, which, as (just about) everyone knows are lit up by coloured spot-lights at night. I cloned out all the little light sources, upped the contrast, burned out any extraneous or distracting elements (mostly to the left), added some canvas to the right to center it and softened the now-hard right edge of the trees. The trees on the right were lit by popping an SB-600 a couple of times while my camera exposed on the tripod. And, of course, made it monochrome.

Last edited: