Forum Reorganization And Cleanup

Orange Mustangs for everyone apparently!!

Personally, I haven't noticed any of that, but maybe I'm not looking so closely at signatures

We do proxy (rehost) all images so that they're served over SSL and therefore don't throw warnings. I guess certain browsers could be getting confused?

Now the image fuckery is in the avatars
LQPL1KK.jpg

Also, the bug where the thread is replaced by the signature of someone is back. Never had this many in a row.
ppFuR6m.jpg
OIfF8FX.jpg
VwyoKRn.jpg
All print screens have been from the dark theme?
I've never had the issue...but I have signatures disabled...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Same. I find it a lot cleaner with signatures off. I think I made that the default possibly.

All print screens have been from the dark theme?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Yes, but the default theme also gives me the same issues.

The signature fail is amusing, but this is a bit annoying:
36zaAqh.png

I think we're good now. I unstuck a bunch of threads. The forums should be a bit easier to browse now.

:roflmao:

I'm rolling at my cars being everywhere. I think I've just determined my new title.

In other forum related questions, we used to have some sort of subsection for regional groups, and I can't remember where they were and they seem to have been removed now. Just recently there was a thread from @Misrabelle in that section about a trip to Texas in the future and now it's not even visible in our post histories..? Can that section be brought back?

In other forum related questions, we used to have some sort of subsection for regional groups, and I can't remember where they were and they seem to have been removed now. Just recently there was a thread from @Misrabelle in that section about a trip to Texas in the future and now it's not even visible in our post histories..? Can that section be brought back?

Possibly this?

When we first came to XenForo, there were a bunch of group things from over 10 years ago. They looked user nade. I deleted them as they were ancient and hadn't had content added in forever. There also isn't a way in XenForo for users to make such groups, so it seemed odd.

Possibly this?

When we first came to XenForo, there were a bunch of group things from over 10 years ago. They looked user nade. I deleted them as they were ancient and hadn't had content added in forever. There also isn't a way in XenForo for users to make such groups, so it seemed odd.

Nah, there was definitely a thread she created in some section, we had probably 10 or 12 replies from at least half a dozen people. It probably was one of those weird user groups though. Not a big deal, the Meetups subforum is probably a better place for that sort of thing anyway.

It was in some local section. I agree it was one I hadn't seen on the old forums, but even if we could find the thread and move it to meetups, that would make sense too.

Otherwise I'll just start a new one.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It was in some local section. I agree it was one I hadn't seen on the old forums, but even if we could find the thread and move it to meetups, that would make sense too.

Otherwise I'll just start a new one.

It was likely deleted, sorry. I just got rid of all the user-created sections instead of trying to save the threads since they were all (mostly) over a decade old.