Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that the NSFW subforum does not show up in "new posts" anymore even though I have permission to view that subforum, as I just discovered there are actually fairly recent posts in there which I definitely didn't see in the "new posts" result over the past days.

Edit: I just discovered there is a setting that wasn't checked in my preferences: "Opt-In NSFW". Strangely enough, I could see the forum anyway. Let's see if now that I checked that box it also shows up in search results again.

Edit 2: Doesn't seem to work, at least not with the "latest posts" feature (currently there a no new ones for me ;) ). @thomas, @Quiky, @Adunaphel - can someone have a look, please? :)

Last edited:
I noticed the "Opt-In NSFW" too after I started looking into my permission group settings to reach the Secret driving roads-subforum. Marking it checked didn't change anything noticable in the NSFW-subforum.

Whatever happened to Secret driving roads? The last time I remember seeing it was before the XenForo-migration and there hasn't been any mention of it since.

I think "Secret Driving Roads" was killed during the migration because it contained like ten posts in total which were already quite a few years old...

I don't think the check-box for NSFW, er, works. I left the group a long time ago on the old forum because some of the thread previews were unsuitable for work, strangely enough, and I was never able to get back in. Checking the box did nada.

Edit: OK so it did work, just not instantly.

Is there a way to make it so that when I click on the thread title after it has been read to go to the latest post? A lot of times I want to post something to a thread and it always goes to the first post in like 2009 or whatever.

Is there a way to make it so that when I click on the thread title after it has been read to go to the latest post? A lot of times I want to post something to a thread and it always goes to the first post in like 2009 or whatever.

Click on the date instead of the title.

For me it works just as requested, click on title and get to latest new post. Just sometimes it doesn't and I'm at the first post, but a click on "jump to new" right uptop fixes that. Not sure what the issue could be there.

For me it works just as requested, click on title and get to latest new post. Just sometimes it doesn't and I'm at the first post, but a click on "jump to new" right uptop fixes that. Not sure what the issue could be there.

The behavior you described is when there are unread posts (bold title).

What he was describing is clicking a thread without unread posts.

Yes but @RdKetchup’s way fixed it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.