Got Sent Issue with India Special

MR2NR

Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
I can play it just find but it is giving me an Error when i try to convert it to MP4. I'm running V0.24 B8 and get the

Run-time error '13": Type mismatch.

What is this stupid error!!!

I've tried two different PC's that have the CCCP kit and it works fine with other MKV's.

get vlc? why are you trying to convert and what are you playing back with? (im a mac user, so i might be a bit rusty with these pc issues...)

I'm having the same issue, I'm trying to get it converted to put it on a dvd to play in the 360. It works fine with VLC, but it's be nice to be able to watch it on my 46 inch tv rather than my 17 inch monitor

If you have a modern (past couple years) computer, try using PS3 Media Server (Java application, Windows/Mac/Linux) to transcode it to any UPnP compatible media player (Xbox360, PS3, etc).
http://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver/

Hey ya know if your xbox 360 is connected to your home network, which I assume it is since you prob play live, you could install vuze (torrent program) on your pc.. vuze is awesome for the 360 cause it automatically transcodes for the 360 when you drag and drop a file from your library to the Vuze "Device Playback" part of the program - it's super simple. My version of vuze has the beta version of the device playback part, yet it's flawless as long as you have allowed your computer to stream on the network and share stuff with the xbox <-- yet I kinda remembered eveything worked via upnp so I didn't have to change any network stuff at the time. But if those settings are wrong a quick google can take you to the place where you gotta go to change them. I just don't remember cause I have got so much going on with my network. The beauty of Vuze though is that you could use it for your torrents, and then just drag and drop from within the program the file you're downloading. Hope that helps.

I am also having the same issue with using gotsent. i am not sure if anyone else is doing this but i use got sent to turn them into mp4 files to copy to my PS3. i have the entire TG catalog on my PS3 so i dont have to stream them form my PC. not sure if anyone else is doing that. i also use PS3 media center to stream the .mkv files of other shows but TG is most important to me to copy to my PS3 hard drive. not sure what has happened since the end of season 16 but i hope the solution comes soon. in the mean time i am using the handbreak converter to convert my .mkv to .mp4. handbreak takes longer to convert than gotsent but its something.

I know this is old, but I wanted to post a solution for the -FOV releases. You can load up the mkv in mkvMerge and remove every track that's not the two highlighted. Write out a new modified mkv file, and then load that new file into GotSent. Then everything will work as it always has.

XcxhhFP.jpg