Gran Turismo 4 or GTA San Andreas?

Gran Turismo 4 or GTA San Andreas?

• Gran Turismo 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GTA San Andreas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow guys, I own the game but my PS2 is broken. Playin at a friends house though. The game is incredible, just amazing. Waiting for that small nimble PSTWO. Two more weeks now.

If I fail my final driving test tomorrow I'll loan one from a friend and play for a month, then have another test. :D

justin syder said:
kenezzite, how do you parachute? i keep stealing that private jet only to avoid being shot down by the fighter jet and eventualyl crash land.

You have to continue with the main story line, then you will purchase the airport on one of the missions, than you will have to pass all the flying test in order to continue with the main story.

But you can also find a marachute on the Mountain Chillid.
If you have any other questions just ask. I passed the whole main story line missions but still only 68.45% complete, this game is unbalivable, i'm having SO much fun.

kenezzite said:
justin syder said:
kenezzite, how do you parachute? i keep stealing that private jet only to avoid being shot down by the fighter jet and eventualyl crash land.

You have to continue with the main story line, then you will purchase the airport on one of the missions, than you will have to pass all the flying test in order to continue with the main story.

But you can also find a marachute on the Mountain Chillid.
If you have any other questions just ask. I passed the whole main story line missions but still only 68.45% complete, this game is unbalivable, i'm having SO much fun.

ONLY 69%?????????? That's a lot dude :shock: I've been gaming every day or so for 10 days and we're at 30% max ...

lookin' forward to the parachuting ;)

haz

Where exactly is the parachute on Mount Chillid? I was cruising around there for quite a while on a dirt bike and didn't find anything but body armor.

I did find one really cool thing though: you can use the tourist plaque thing by the flag as a jump. I took a huge run at it with the dirt bike and went flying off the mountain. I think I did 3 backflips and 3 360's before I slammed into the ground. :p :lol:

^^ Can't help you there sorry ...

I'm at ca. 30% right now so I'm happy with the progress ...

Let me know when you figure out the parachute thingy .. !

haz

zenon said:
Where exactly is the parachute on Mount Chillid? I was cruising around there for quite a while on a dirt bike and didn't find anything but body armor.

I did find one really cool thing though: you can use the tourist plaque thing by the flag as a jump. I took a huge run at it with the dirt bike and went flying off the mountain. I think I did 3 backflips and 3 360's before I slammed into the ground. :p :lol:

Go to the very top, where the mountain bike is and the cars, There you will see a van in the back just look around there you will find it.

Go to the Las Ventures Airport, in The big Hanger you will find the BIGGEST airplane in the game, it's insane, I love it.