Idiots + cars = LOL

1577625105434.png

Videos like that are useful anytime someone insinuates that farmers are poor and need financial assistance.

I make a frankly astonishing amount of money and use most of the disposable fraction to do dumb shit to cars and not once have I been even slightly tempted to take a $30k+ truck, $2000 in lag bolts, $500 in lumber and turn it into a pile of garbage.

Farm *workers* are poor.
The families that own farms, not so much.

With the number of views some of their videos have on YouTube they also get money from the videos. Which probably is enough to pay for the wrecked trucks and everything else.

I clicked on that and it now thinks my life is incomplete if I don't see all his videos.

Shit, it's colbert, crowder, and Amazon Abuela all over again :cautious:

Videos like that are useful anytime someone insinuates that farmers are poor and need financial assistance.

I make a frankly astonishing amount of money and use most of the disposable fraction to do dumb shit to cars and not once have I been even slightly tempted to take a $30k+ truck, $2000 in lag bolts, $500 in lumber and turn it into a pile of garbage.

Farm *workers* are poor.
The families that own farms, not so much.
I have no idea if farmers are poor but that's probably a $10k truck, being that it's an older model. Also, it's easily fixable I think. I reckon what also helps these guys is not having student loans or a mortgage most likely - I'd be living like a king without those two sets of expenses.

I clicked on that and it now thinks my life is incomplete if I don't see all his videos.

Shit, it's colbert, crowder, and Amazon Abuela all over again :cautious:
You know you can click on the three dots and tell YT to stop recommending

Opera singer danced on an SUV, then crashed through Mar-a-Lago barricades. Cops opened fire

A Connecticut woman chastised for dancing on her car at a Palm Beach hotel late Friday morning ended up driving away and crashing her vehicle through two security barricades outside Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump’s private club and home, drawing gunfire from law enforcement officers, before leading a police helicopter on a chase that ended in her arrest.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article239840653.html