Idiots + cars = LOL

Slightly irate Micra driver!

Maybe NSFW.

Ilford, east London

The car being Attack holds a family of 3 with a 1 year old in the backseat

Last edited:
Oh no a parent was teaching their child to drive under controlled circumstances away from traffic! TO THE SLAMMER!

That would have been no big deal here, parking lots are considered private land.

Yeah, I am questioning the legality of this one. Can someone on the UK weigh in? The most concerning bit on that piece of news was that the kid was playing GTA. Also, that there is apparently no crimes happening anywhere in Lancashire that police can process so they are enforcing on parking lots. Presumably they have confiscated all butter knifes in the county.

That would have been no big deal here, parking lots are considered private land.
Might be different in Florida but in NY there is a concept of a publicly accessible private property, various plazas and parking lots fall into that category. For those PD is allowed to enter without asking property owner's permission to enforce laws.

A parking lot is considered here the same as the public highway for traffic laws.

Horse carts in traffic always makes me think of Romania. And based on the comments there, I wasn't too far off

Dublin tram v truck in lockdown ghosttown