Last TV show you saw?

So, Lucifer has been canceled. :(

Lethal Weapon's future is uncertain as Clayne Crawfor (Riggs) has stepped out of the show.

Luckily Archer is back. But it's lacking funny.
The previous season also had a boring first episodes, but became way better as it progressed. I hope this season goes the same way.

Legion is still a complete mindfuck and unpredictable.

And Westworld, i wonder what the endgame is.

Halfway through The Rain now. And i'm cringing so hard over the stupid and irrational decisions made by the characters.

Like there is this Jean, and people he knows were killed by a guy with a tattoo on his arm.
Later he sees that guy again and all he thinks about is his revenge on that guy and not the safety of the group he is traveling with.
So he goes out into an open field and shoots that guy, attracting the attention of the other foes and endangering his own group.

How fucking stupid do you have to be, c'mon!

And the second Sci-Fi-show I like will continue on July 20th, just a month after the current The Expanse season will end. :)

Bad Banks, a surprisingly good German-Luxemburgian miniseries about well, bad banks or rather criminal bankers.
Available in ZDF Mediathek for free, German IP needed probably. And the ability to understand German. :D

Westworld ...

I'm at loss for words.

The cliffhanger is just ... wow.

Can't wait for the next season.

Eye-Q;n3549359 said:

I was glad to hear that when it was first announced, but after finishing the latest season I'm even more glad to hear Amazon is taking it over. I never read the books, so I have no idea what to expect, but it seems to me that the story is about it get a lot more complicated. Hopefully Amazon is willing to pump the appropriate amount of cash into the show so it can maintain it's high production quality, especially if show's horizons are about to grow as much as the season finale let on.

who is america? With Sacha Baron Cohen.

Yep, the world is gone mad, but up at this level is very frightening.

I started watching the SyFy show Happy!, which is available on Netflix stream, and I honestly cannot remember the last time a show has made me laugh so much! It's just brilliant.

Thanks for pointing out it was available. I have been wanting to see this, but was not able to when it was first aired.

Yeah, I was in the same boat. Every time I checked to see if they were going to re-air the season, I couldn't find anything, and their website stream service doesn't support my cable company.

TC;n3555335 said:
I started watching the SyFy show Happy!, which is available on Netflix stream, and I honestly cannot remember the last time a show has made me laugh so much! It's just brilliant.

Now that I'm more than a few episodes in, the show definitely likes to contrast the bizarre and ridiculous, with some truly disturbing scenes. It's an excellent mix of emotional manipulation. There are scenes where I don't know whether to be horrified or amused.

The Rookie with Nathan Fillion is entertaining. Albeit the episodes are sometimes crammed full of different little stories the characters are well written and played and ... hey, did I mention Nathan Fillion? I might have a slight man-crush on him...

I just recently watched The IT Crowd. Had good laughs, I now understand the origins of some memes and the show wasn't dragged on too long when it looked like it was running out of steam.

As a result I began my free month of Netflix. Let's see what I'll binge next...