Obituaries Notable people that have passed

Luke Perry
10566494-6770153-image-a-82_1551724639805.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...-beverly-hills-90210-and-riverdale-dead-at-52

Prodigy's Keith Flint :(

BBC News - The Prodigy's Keith Flint dies aged 49
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47442312

Damn, not the news I wanted to see... I grew up listening to The Prodigy, there were times I didn't listen to any other music than theirs, especially when I was 12 and The Fat of the Land came out and then again in 2009, when Invaders Must Die hit the shelves. Their live shows were among the best, most memorable ones I've ever been to and it's never going to be the same without Keith... RIP, man :(

Damn, not the news I wanted to see... I grew up listening to The Prodigy, there were times I didn't listen to any other music than theirs, especially when I was 12 and The Fat of the Land came out and then again in 2009, when Invaders Must Die hit the shelves. Their live shows were among the best, most memorable ones I've ever been to and it's never going to be the same without Keith... RIP, man :(

Never saw them live, I wish I did.

Eddie Stobart, something can be said for a man able to create a hauling company that is recognised and respected by drivers the whole continent over.

R.I.P Edward.

isn't that just because he was big sponsor in the rally scene?
if he hadn't done that, he wouldn't have been better know than all the other trucking companies?

Saw that. His career kind of tanked after Airwolf, rumoredly due to alcohol and drugs - but he was still part of the background video of my childhood.

The FAA won't allow you to shoot any show this awesome with real aircraft any more. You are especially not allowed to herd or chase an actor, no matter how much he is or looks like Gary Busey, with your helicopter a couple feet off the ground, dynamically maneuvering as seen in the second video. :p So JMV starred in the last full live action awesome helicopter-centered drama. He'll be missed.

Last edited:
That's no Gary Busey. It's Doug McClure.

Still a pretty awesome scene and you're right, you'd almost certainly never get away with filming a scene like that these days but then you probably wouldn't need to because CGI. Quite sad in a way. These days we watch incredible scenes in a movie and think "that's cool" but it leaves little roofer appreciation of the stunt person's craft.

Who do you think Troy was inspired by? If you look at Doug McClure's Filmography on IMDB you'll see loads of familiar titles but in most cases he was restricted to bit parts or guest stat roles in TV shows.

Given the litigious culture in the US it's a wonder he didn't sue but maybe he was happy with his lot and had a sense of humour.

Last edited: