Random Thoughts...[F1 edition]

Sainz to Audi?
or Aston, or Redbull apparently.

This is the biggest shift in major names since Rosberg won the championship and went "kthxbye".
I still dunno why Ferrari are betting on having 2 superstar drivers compete with each other. It has never yielded a WDC for them, not for Alonso, not for Vettel ...

or Aston, or Redbull apparently.

This is the biggest shift in major names since Rosberg won the championship and went "kthxbye".
I still dunno why Ferrari are betting on having 2 superstar drivers compete with each other. It has never yielded a WDC for them, not for Alonso, not for Vettel ...

Probably expect LH to be #1.

Interesting for LH to link up with Fred Vasseur again

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvVXypnRoFI

Officially Ferrari don’t do #1 and #2 drivers.
Also Charles had been with them forever and has been arguably their best chance at something resembling a title. Will be interesting to see the dynamic in 2025.

Either Hamilton will demolish Leclerc and get the team on his side that way, or they’ll be evenly matched (like with Alonso in Mclaren) and there’ll be tons of drama…

I wonder who will replace Hamilton at Mercedes... Toto Wolff seems to have a liking for Mick Schumacher, maybe they'll give him a shot.

I wonder who will replace Hamilton at Mercedes... Toto Wolff seems to have a liking for Mick Schumacher, maybe they'll give him a shot.
Alex Albon?

I'm hearing things about Alonso meeting with Toto to discuss a possible move.
I love this silly season (even if it's a whole year away).

Merc will need to get something done quite soon, a couple of good options are already gone now (Leclerc and Norris to name 2)
On the other hand, pretty much EVERYONE has their contract ending at the end of 2024, but the window is closing. We're seeing a LOT more negotiations starting much sooner now in order to prevent Merc (who have boatloads of money now that they don't need to pay a fortune for Hamilton) from "stealing" drivers