Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Today 75 years ago Operation Valkyrie, the most ambitious plan to kill Hitler by his own staff, failed. If that operation had succeeded, the war in Europe likely wouldn't have lasted as long as it did.

The thing is that in the event of a third world war we likely won't need such an operation war since a third world war won't be fought traditionally but with nuclear weapons instead, leaving the world almost uninhabitable. :(

Last edited:
Today 75 years ago Operation Valkyrie, the most ambitious plan to kill Hitler by his own staff, failed. If that operation had succeeded, the war in Europe likely wouldn't have lasted as long as it did.

The thing is that in the event of a third world we likely won't need such an operation war since a third world war won't be fought traditionally but with nuclear weapons instead, leaving the world almost uninhabitable. :(
Fingers crosssd

And guess what? The bill was shot down by "fiscal conservatives"

Remember this the next time they try to say "never forget 9/11".

Last edited:
Oh those fuckers.

Yes let’s just keep raising cost of doing business and won
Rashida Tlaib now calling for a $20/hr minimum wage. Why not $50? Hell, why not $100??
Just pay people who are not willing to work and be done with it.

Just pay people who are not willing to work and be done with it.
The left basically wants anyone from anywhere in the world to come here without any checks and get free healthcare; $20/hr for every burger flipper; free education for all; free "income" for doing nothing; free childcare... and you and I get to pay for it all. Guess that's our "white male privilege" (the left doesn't care that we're immigrants and religious minorities). What a bunch of crazy radicals.

The left basically wants anyone from anywhere in the world to come here without any checks and get free healthcare; $20/hr for every burger flipper; free education for all; free "income" for doing nothing; free childcare... and you and I get to pay for it all. Guess that's our "white male privilege" (the left doesn't care that we're immigrants and religious minorities). What a bunch of crazy radicals.
I think it's populism more than anything else, it's playing on the fact that people generally have empathy and don't want to leave other's behind.

Let's go from polemics to hard facts again: today 74 years ago the first atomic bomb to be used against an enemy has been dropped onto Hiroshima, killing between 70,000 and 80,000 people instantly, injuring another about 70,000 people, many of them dying later of radiation sickness, cancer and other late effects.

Once again: let's work together to never let such a thing happen again! Once a current atomic bomb drops many more will follow, making the earth probably almost completely uninhabitable.

Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide. Totally unpredictable event. Rumor has it he was seen earlier in the day talking to two men in MAGA hats carrying a rope.

On a completely unrelated note, the Clintons have always been very lucky that their enemies have all had terrible luck and succumbed to untimely demises. Weird how that works, huh?

Break out the waders. What kind of a conspiracy nut are you?

Ever since Epstein offed himself, conspiracy theorists on both sides have been out in force. I'll believe the Clintons did it or Trump did it when there's evidence to support either claim.

Ever since Epstein offed himself, conspiracy theorists on both sides have been out in force. I'll believe the Clintons did it or Trump did it when there's evidence to support either claim.
He faked his own death and is hanging with 2pac, Hitler and Elvis

Epstein was mysteriously taken off suicide watch, his cell mate got transferred out, cameras weren't pointing at him, and the guards didn't check on him for several hours. This is all very strange.

In other news, Bill Clinton flew to pedophile island 25 times and then lied about it.

Edit: in all seriousness, I doubt that the Clintons had Epstein killed. But it seems like someone might've helped him commit suicide. It's also more evidence that Bill is a pervert.

The whole federal prison system is understaffed and corners are cut everywhere. Everything you point out as unusual is probably par for the course. The only unusual thing here is the media scrutiny placed on this event due to it being a high profile individual.