Reserve your custom plates NOW

I got my custom plate, but not where I want it. It came up on Franklin's Buffalo. How do I get it online?

On the main screen of the Los Santos Customs app. Do you see your custom plate top right?
Do you know you have to fit the plate manually? When you're online, go to the mod shop, click plate, the bottom option is custom plate.

Yes I see it. Already tried it, but I will try it again.

I finally got the plates. I played with it a few times over the last couple of days and did nothing different than before, but I got the notice they were available today.

1byf65W

http://rsg.ms/1byf65W

On the main screen of the Los Santos Customs app. Do you see your custom plate top right?
Do you know you have to fit the plate manually? When you're online, go to the mod shop, click plate, the bottom option is custom plate.

that option has yet to become available to me online

Heh, I had forgotten about iFruit. While my back was turned they released the app and it's compatible with my HTC, downloading now. I wonder if there are any plates left...

that option has yet to become available to me online

It took me several times to get mine,. Just keep trying, it might work eventually.

I just get a social club error every time I try to make an order. It shows my online car though, which I only took to LS Customs last night.

I got one, not very happy with it but it's the first thing I could think of that was 8 characters to try. I probably won't play GTA Online much anyway now.

iFruit now on Windows Phone

th_tumbleweed.gif

0_0.jpg

YAY!

They managed to port it to WP way faster than iOS :lol: But that app was annoying as hell. I uninstalled it as soon as it started spamming me about Chop's bordom and shit. Got my custom plate. Thats all I needed kthnxbye.

No Life Invader updates? Awww, we will miss out on all the little stuff in your gaming life.

I had one update beyond all the stalking to get discounts and free stuff: Blah blah blah.