Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

I will laugh my ass off if they put you in an S300h with a four pot.

Honestly, as long as it isn’t a Jaguar XJ, I’ll be happy ?

Honestly, as long as it isn’t a Jaguar XJ, I’ll be happy ?

Don't mind me, just calling Sixt to put you in a 4pot diesel XJ.

Wonderful! I hope they like playing with older kids, because I know Maud and Marit love playing with smaller kids :)

We're coming just with Gabriela, the younger one - not sure how much would your girls like to play with a 2,5 year old, but we'll see. She could learn some Ferman from them :D

Also a trip to the Rodelbahn needs to happen.

Rodelbahn <3

Whats the prerequisite beer intake required to ride?

We're coming just with Gabriela, the younger one - not sure how much would your girls like to play with a 2,5 year old, but we'll see. She could learn some Ferman from them :D

Also a trip to the Rodelbahn needs to happen.
Maud and Marit are always up for a trip to the rodelbahn.
My niece is 2.5, and they love playing with her.

I’m concerned, with all this action planned it sounds like we’ll struggle for time to stand around doing nothing!

Oh noez!

That sounds like a great idea. Colour me interested.

Also I know we have a few cider fans among us and we just found these in our local supermarket

64dd30229d11758aa0f3807984fce926.jpg

If anyone is curious to try some and they aren’t available where you are then let me know and we can squeeze some in.

I can report that the first two are really quite pleasant, the peach and basil one in particular.
The last one? Imagine drinking an old lady's bathwater laden with sugar...:puke:

I'll swap that one out for some Crabbies Ginger Beer as per GT1750's request.

The last one? Imagine drinking an old lady's bathwater laden with sugar...:puke:

Some guys that are fans of this gamer girl did just that, the creepy schmucks.

Nutters... nutters everywhere.

Just saw an Imgur post that shes selling her piss now for $10k. Pack it in boys, we’ve had a good 350,000 year as a species.

Just saw an Imgur post that shes selling her piss now for $10k. Pack it in boys, we’ve had a good 350,000 year as a species.
The hospital trip and the pee were exposed as hoaxes, thank goodness. But yeah, we live in a SOCIETY.