The FM4 International GT Cup

Finished the design on my car, tried to create a new vinyl but Forza doesn't geometry doesn't seem to follow real world geometry because the angles I'm using don't work. :think:

I can't join for some reason. There seems to be nothing wrong with my connection...

Same problem here, although it says my NAT type is moderate. Just forwarded port 3074. Lets see if that fixed it.

Edit: Either that is what the problem was, or it fixed itself through magic :lol:

Last edited:
Well, that was a hell of a race. I'm really kicking myself for botching the start. Hope that all of these races end up this close.

I thought I was never going to get in. Didn't change anything between trying and getting in other than trying to connect straight to the modem, which doesn't work. Was a great race though, really enjoyed how close it was all the way through and without any major mishaps (my damage penalty was 4 credits :D).

Looking forward to the next race, although I know from our sprint race that it will be a completely different situation.

Anyone get the replay? If so would you be able to upload it, want to get some photos/videos and just enjoy the action. :D

I didn't get it I'm afraid, but here's some pics from the Sprint Race in the meantime.
finalgear1_zps77139ec2.jpg

finalgear2_zps4077d24a.jpg

finalgear3_zps0eb8d932.jpg

finalgear4_zpsb1239779.jpg

finalgear5_zps49d77196.jpg

finalgear6_zps5a484983.jpg

finalgear7_zpsd824c7cb.jpg

Of course the picture of the 911 is of it spun off the track. :lol:

I think I saved it. I'll look later.

I got some photos, unfortunately the replay only goes up to about 45 minutes (which seems to be the case no matter how long the race was) so I couldn't get the epic Ferrari//Porsche/Audi battle at the end. :(

GT3IC1.jpg
GT3IC2.jpg
GT3IC3.jpg
GT3IC4.jpg
GT3IC5.jpg
GT3IC6.jpg

Which version of Infineon? The one we tested on, or (hopefully) the NASCAR circuit? I can't remember, and I haven't played since two weeks ago. :lol:

I still haven't gotten to race with ya folks from FG in anything really :/

i'd be willing to try this league, kinda depending on what day it is, i couldn't see anything saying which day, only the time.

also, add me on XBL :p Silent Flower
yes, it's a strange name, it was random, as i got annoyed when making the account, and my name was taken XD

Which version of Infineon? The one we tested on, or (hopefully) the NASCAR circuit? I can't remember, and I haven't played since two weeks ago. :lol:

One one I was planning was the Indycar one, with the chicane and shorter last turn.

I still haven't gotten to race with ya folks from FG in anything really :/

i'd be willing to try this league, kinda depending on what day it is, i couldn't see anything saying which day, only the time.

also, add me on XBL :p Silent Flower
yes, it's a strange name, it was random, as i got annoyed when making the account, and my name was taken XD

We usually race every 2 weeks on Sundays, unless otherwise posted. Sorry about not having it in the first post, it skipped my mind.

Hope you may be able to race tonight?

EDIT: I will actually be hosting the server slightly earlier, we had a few glitches last time and I wanna make sure everyone makes it. Will post when I make it.

Last edited:
It was my grandma's 75th birthday today so I was busy having cake with the family. Hope everyone had a good race! :D