The general Massachusetts meetup thread

My house to Linders, to Aero, back to my house is over 3 hours of driving, which is miserable in a Miata :no:

Leave the Miatur at your parents, and tag along in the Rav4.

My house to Linders, to Aero, back to my house is over 3 hours of driving, which is miserable in a Miata :no:
Leave the Miatur at your parents, and tag along in the Rav4.

What the other Russian said. Or we all go in the battleSaab. Also, a large chunk of the road between Linders and Aero is a sweet two-laner through a state forest.

So a really close friend of mine back home has run into some problems with his Corolla and needs to get a new car sooner than later. Hes an awesome dude, but just not very into cars. I was wondering if I can harness the MA FG hive mind to help him out a bit in this dilemma. I'll get more details on what he needs/wants and budget in the coming days, but just sending a feeler out there.

I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:
I was thinking along the lines of the Impreza actually.

70s Ford.

Unless theres a major freak snow storm or something... April 2-5, I'll be in town (probably more like April 3rd early early AM).

Sunset?

It needs to start when it's' less than 50 degrees out, have enough power to move, utilize its entire rev range and not be followed around by a cloud of smoke. Any reasons for those things happening is as much your guess as mine as I no longer trust anything previous guy said.

Just realized something

2eF4tDql.jpg

Good times were had! Huzzah!

Till next time!

Noisy good times! I'm quite surprised we could do our revving thing on top of the theater and not get told off.

I did a small burnout leaving my parents place.... my dad wasn't thrilled.