The great FG postcard swap!

Yeah but my way was the funneh! ;)

And pics or it didn't happen! :p

Yeah but my way was the funneh! ;)

And pics or it didn't happen! :p

:p
Pics tomorrow, can't upload from my phone and should have been sleeping 2 hours ago, my alarm goes off in less than 5 hours :yawn:

I just hope you didn't bin the envelope! ;)

Yours arrived today!!
I must admit to having forgotten all about this, as I've been rather busy of late, but there is now a postcard addressed, stamped and ready to go for you!

And I got yours too! Dang, I need to check in more often here!

It had to be done... :whistle:

4bd3a02b8e630ba22bb818afb0ea3c7e.jpg

75ed3f0b6f47dce6fb39114c3c3dabb4.jpg

Awesome. I still feel like shit for never getting to send out my cards, though it's been a busy year. I will get to it though.

m8xnLTp.jpg

Thanks a bunch, calvinhobbes :) Merry christmas and a happy new year to you, too! And also to everyone who happens to be reading this :p

Got a card from calvinhobbes too. Thank you :-D (pic will follow tomorrow when I find my laptop), and it was very nice of you to translate the english text to german ;-)

mgkdk, the card arrived!
:D
So nice of you to include a Christmas decoration. It arrived a bit late for Christmas night, but it is on the Christmas tree now.
Thank you, it was a nice surprise.

Was starting to get a bit worried it had gotten lost, so YAY :-D

Got a card from calvinhobbes too. Thank you :-D (pic will follow tomorrow when I find my laptop), and it was very nice of you to translate the english text to german ;-)

Better late than never ;-)

Still can't find the cool cards I bought in Croatia last year but picked up a load of promo ones in Wuppertal today.

PM me your address if you'd like one even if you've sent it before. ;)

What the hell made you go to Wuppertal?

Yeah, that's a possibility :) He likes to cook after all ;)