The "post your configurator summary" thread

With a manual in a car like this, six.

A car like this? You mean a generic base hatchback?

Also, I hope that premium sound system actually does something because the speakers in my friends MY2016 Impreza are trash.

oh god this is sexy

http://www.volvocars.com/configuration/uIji?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vbs_share

AgdKYPC.png

Drove a red one of these last night. My god it is mind blowing how good it is. Went straight to the configurator to see what color I'd get. Too hard to choose, but I'd go with one of the following. Surprisingly none are brightly colored

FlAIr4W.png

gq3vKo5.png

U9S4wqK.png

ML6aI7i.png

UZimag0.png

bfX2qGB.png

Tchyc4n.png

I think the last one is my favorite.

Last edited:
:woot:

b18_hp5ayv_fl2_08x5.jpg

b18_hp5ayv_re_08x5.jpg

2018_40la.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 7.59.00 PM.png

Is it expensive? Fuck yes. But Canadians who can afford this are getting a screaming deal versus the Americans on this one. Amazing job, Lexus.

$120k? For an ugly as sin Lexus? I'm assuming CAD? For that much I'd rather have a $90k GT350R (stripes + electronics package) AND a $29k Fiesta ST (paint + wheels).

Infact, the exact two cars I would have come to a total of $119,326. $9.50 less than that purple predator.

fji9XMv.png

zBnSERl.png

$120k? For an ugly as sin Lexus? I'm assuming CAD?
Yes, CAD, and if you compare that to the USD price you'll see what I'm on about it being a relatively screaming deal (that was with all taxes included). Also, in Canada, it would cost less than market value for a GT350R (all of which are going for 125k+).

But... you think the LC500 is... ugly?

dxk2v.jpg

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
The Lexus sedans and SUVs look ghastly, but i have to admit the LC kinda works.

Last edited:
After the LC Lexus isn't the Japanese Mercedes anymore. The LC is the Japanese Aston Martin. Pictures just don't do justice to it's proportions, in real life it's simply gorgeous.

Saw one in person at the Detroit Auto show, still think its ugly inside and out.

Also the 720S configurator is up. I also this think car is ugly (namely the headlights/scoops - it looks like they forgot to finish building the damn thing), but these premium brands usually have awesome configurators so I'm not going to pass an option to play with it.

s8vpaTW.png

0LfUNK0.png

Also the 720S configurator is up. I also this think car is ugly (namely the headlights/scoops - it looks like they forgot to finish building the damn thing), but these premium brands usually have awesome configurators so I'm not going to pass an option to play with it.

s8vpaTW.png

0LfUNK0.png
What, no green? :p

What, no green? :p

The color selection sucked. Their closest was this shade of.... greenish.... yellowish.....

JYs1iDR.png

Even I think its terrible. Was really hoping for a Mantis (available on pretty much every other McLaren) or Napier (675LT)

s6mv5wV.png

dBLGjZL.png

Last edited:
There is a PT Cruiser that runs around here that is that God awful yellowish green color. Never can get a pic of it. It hurts my eyes.

Off-topic - does anyone else think that the current Lexus tagline "Experience Amazing" is terrible?

Aren't most taglines?