The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

There are already companies that rent sat phones.

Once again, I am not for cell towers throughout a park. According to Wikipedia, specially equipped towers can effectively double the range.

That typo is too good to let slide, I am sorry. ?
It's not a typo, the forum software just can't believe that anyone can express themselves without emotes.

The towers don't need to be inside the parks exactly. Just outside would do with a taller tower and directional antenna to reach farther into the park.
Because what I want to see inside a park is a great view of giant-ass cell towers. Innmany Western parks the land around the park itself is also pretty pristine - Yellowstone, Arches, Capitol Reef (good luck getting a cell tower over that formation), Rocky Mountain, Yosemite, etc.

It's < 3% the < 3 is converted to <3:p

I guess having cell towers inside the parks for that purpose would make some sense, some of those parks are rather massive and trying to get to the entrance and call for help could take days (assuming one can even move).
Satellite messenger and Emergency Personal Locator Beacons exist.

More unfounded nonsense from our president. Can't wait for the public hearings to begin this week.

"Republicans should put out their own transcripts"

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but what thing to say - "I reject your reality, and substitute my own." At least when Adam Savage said it, he did so ironically and with self-reflection.

Last edited:
Damn, I can't wait to hear who the sponsors are going to be for that shitshow.

Giuliani Was Close to a Podcast Deal With the News Outlet That Spread His Ukraine Conspiracies

The president’s lawyer was negotiating a possible deal to co-produce a podcast with the publication — and The Hill’s John Solomon helped with the talks even as his articles were used in a disinformation campaign.

In late June, a month before Trump urged Ukraine’s leader to investigate his top political rival, the president’s personal attorney went to a London cigar shop with Parnas and his partner Igor Fruman.
https://www.propublica.org/article/...s-outlet-that-spread-his-ukraine-conspiracies

Stone previewed WikiLeaks bounty to Trump campaign in April 2016

The revelation means the Trump campaign — and Donald Trump himself — were aware of WikiLeaks' plans earlier than previously understood.

While Trump acknowledged in his answers to Mueller that he spoke with Stone “from time to time during the campaign” he also said he had “no recollection of the specifics of any conversations I had with Mr. Stone between June 1, 2016, and November 8, 2016.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/12/roger-stone-trial-wikileaks-069831

Tomorrow things get interesting. The GOP wanted the impeachment to be public (despite the Democrats following the rules set by the GOP); how long before they criticize the Democrats for making it public?

My guess is by Friday in time to get the talking point on the weekend talk show circuit.

Tomorrow things get interesting. The GOP wanted the impeachment to be public (despite the Democrats following the rules set by the GOP); how long before they criticize the Democrats for making it public?

My guess is by Friday in time to get the talking point on the weekend talk show circuit.

Trump already did. I believe it is in one of the videos i posted above.

The Impeachment hearing is underway. Trump had some things to say earlier:

He doesn't get it. Even after his administration doctored the transcripts, they still left in enough criminal activity to justify an impeachment. These people are the ones in school who would try to cheat on a test, but end up copying off the potted plant.

The GOP was certainly interesting today, pretty much ignoring witnesses in favor of monologue and spin. It seems like the key talking point for them today is that the proceedings are "boring" and no one should watch.

Don't forget, "nobody has firsthand knowledge". Never mind that the White House is blocking anyone with first hand knowledge from testifying.

I did enjoy the laughter when someone suggested Trump would be welcome to appear and testify.