The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Missed that an ambassador was appointed as national intelligence director.
Does that mean we no longer have to suffer with that arrogant, meddling arsehole of an ambassador or will he keep at it as a sort of hobby because no one else is available to replace him in Berlin?

Does that mean we no longer have to suffer with that arrogant, meddling arsehole of an ambassador or will he keep at it as a sort of hobby because no one else is available to replace him in Berlin?

I have no idea. Maybe the next person will be better. We can hope, right?

I think I found Trump's next person to be fired, or at least asked to resign.

Breaking

Stone got 3 years and 4 months.

I think I found Trump's next person to be fired, or at least asked to resign.

“It’d be a $20,000 pay cut to take the job,” he said, adding he was able to keep his old salary instead of taking a lower one that other chiefs of staff took.

No he's in there like a tick. Freely admitting fraud, waste, abuse, and mismanagement of federal funds hell he'll receive a Presidential Metal of Freedom just for admitting his salary is a con job.

~~~~~~~~~~BREAKING~~~~~~~~~~

"Law and Order" Republicans don't actually have justice as a value exposed as they beg Trump to pardon Stone.

The pardons Trump has done this week were to keep Stone quiet knowing he will be pardoned and communicate to Republicans commit whatever crimes you want to get me back in the White House.

Yup, he is getting fired.

As a comparison of how differently the previous GOP president used pardons.

So the position that was created to prevent another 9/11, will be staffed by a Trump stooge with no experience -

Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support

A classified briefing to lawmakers angered the president, who complained that Democrats would “weaponize” the disclosure.

Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritan

Trump announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Maguire with a vocal loyalist, Richard Grenell, who is the U.S. ambassador to Germany.

Sen. Mark R. Warner (D-Va.), the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said in a statement that Trump had selected someone “without any intelligence experience” and faulted the president for not nominating a permanent successor, “apparently in an effort to sidestep the Senate’s constitutional authority to advise and consent on such critical national security positions.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/20/us/politics/russian-interference-trump-democrats.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...d2b4ec-53f1-11ea-b119-4faabac6674f_story.html

Last edited:
So the position that was created to prevent another 9/11

Again they have no principles, no values, just make the neighbors angry. That's the strategy of "own the libs" the blacks, browns, gays, ect are moving into the neighborhood so if they burn down the neighborhood so nobody has it... winning.

Last edited:

Well, at least he admits they are trolls, but what was the rest of that mess?

Again they have no principles, no values, just make the neighbors angry. That's the strategy of "own the libs" the blacks, browns, gays, ect are moving into the neighborhood so if they burn down the neighborhood so nobody has it... winning.

Laurence Tribe -

William McRaven: If good men like Joe Maguire can’t speak the truth, we should be deeply afraid

Edmund Burke, the Irish statesman and philosopher, once said: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Over the course of the past three years, I have watched good men and women, friends of mine, come and go in the Trump administration — all trying to do something — all trying to do their best. Jim Mattis, John Kelly, H.R. McMaster, Sue Gordon, Dan Coats and, now, Joe Maguire, who until this week was the acting director of national intelligence.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...68874c-5503-11ea-b119-4faabac6674f_story.html

A mechanic at my motorcycle shop was just arrested by ICE on his way to work. He's now in a detention facility in another state and trying to find a way to sell all his motorcycles to pay for an attorney and his rent so he doesn't lose his home.

He's here legally.

A mechanic at my motorcycle shop was just arrested by ICE on his way to work. He's now in a detention facility in another state and trying to find a way to sell all his motorcycles to pay for an attorney and his rent so he doesn't lose his home.

He's here legally.

You can thank George W. Bush and his Department of Fatherland Security for this kind of thing. You can also thank Obama and the democrats failing to undo the patriot act, and continuing to use the expanded powers of the executive branch. Throughout the 20th century the executive branch grew more powerful, and in the 21st the continued expansion has caused us to become in danger of losing our constitutional republic, our democracy, and our freedom.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-citizens-ice-20180427-htmlstory.html

I do.

I also blame Trump for ordering a big ICE operation in the Mountain West as a propaganda circus to counter-message the DNC primaries.

You can thank George W. Bush and his Department of Fatherland Security for this kind of thing. You can also thank Obama and the democrats failing to undo the patriot act, and continuing to use the expanded powers of the executive branch.

Interesting decision to blame the maker of the weapon as much as the man wielding the gun. Clearly the abuse of the Department of Homeland Security during the Trump administration will paint it's existence going forward.

I do.

I also blame Trump for ordering a big ICE operation in the Mountain West as a propaganda circus to counter-message the DNC primaries.

It's very clear the this administration has no qualms to use police forces to compel acquiescence. The decision to end New York citizens from being allowed in Global Entry, TSA Pre, NEXUS was the clearest abuse. But yes all citizens are targeted to become victims of this administration including your Latino friend