Top Gear Russia [01x09] - subtitling thread

Segments list:
1. [11:10] 00:00 - 11:10 - ?ountry cottage trip part 1
2. [07:12] 11:14 - 18:26 - News
3. [09:33] 18:27 - 28:00 - Electric car
4. [04:22] 28:03 - 32:25 - Guest
5. [05:40] 32:26 - 38:06 - Volga Roadster
6. [08:51] 38:10 - 47:01 - ?ountry cottage trip part 2

Ugh, I'm considering throwing a towel on this show. I personally have no interest in it anymore, and would only continue to watch it because of the subtitling project (I haven't yet been bored enough to waste 1h on it in last 2 weeks). But clearly, there's not much interest, viewers and translators alike.

So what do you think? Are the subtitles really needed? If anyone thinks that definitely yes, I'll gladly help with translation of some segments if someone else would manage the project.

Personally i think the only reason people lost interest is that it wasnt on anymore, now that its back im sure people will want to start watching it again.
I fi spoke russian i would definitely want to help but i dont so i cant.
I really do hope we can continue to get subtitled versions of the show, even if it takes longer than what we expect.

I am really head over heels in work, including weekends, at least until October the 9th. So don't expect any input whatsoever from me until then.

The fact that the show is crap (probably I watch too much BBC, so I'm spoilt) doesn't exactly add any enthusiasm, as MXM has mentioned a couple of times. Sometimes their acting is so shameful that I pause the show or close the player altogether. Yes, they have their nice moments, but on average it's below watchable.

I dunno, I guess we should try to do at least one or two more episodes and see if there's any audience left. Doing it for a dozen of people, while nice, is a waste of time really. I could be more useful in many other places, and away from the fucking keyboard.

:|