Car name jokes

First no i dont really care what people think of me on the internet we are all faceless names. Secondly I have been a mod for other sites so i do not and will not ever condone the breaking of the rules that being said i would love to know where i broke any rule here this topic is about car name jokes and i posted a car name joke even if it is poorly thought out perhaps you should consider elaborating more into that rule as to specific criteria like in this case age of a post because near as i can tell i followed that rule yes the post is old as creation but speaking as both a mod and a forum user I would rather see an ould thread bumped up and used as long as it is a post being productive then new copies of the exact same thing.

Are you a construction worker by any chance?

Also your usage of grammar suggests to me you might have Parkinson's.

First no i dont really care what people think of me on the internet we are all faceless names. Secondly I have been a mod for other sites so i do not and will not ever condone the breaking of the rules that being said i would love to know where i broke any rule here this topic is about car name jokes and i posted a car name joke even if it is poorly thought out perhaps you should consider elaborating more into that rule as to specific criteria like in this case age of a post because near as i can tell i followed that rule yes the post is old as creation but speaking as both a mod and a forum user I would rather see an ould thread bumped up and used as long as it is a post being productive then new copies of the exact same thing.
...... aaaaand breathe!

Yes, I realize you are typing on a phone, but a text is really hard to fathom when there is no capitalization or punctuation whatsoever.

P.S.:
that being said i would love to know where i broke any rule here this topic is about car name jokes and i posted a car name joke
I didn't realize that you actually posted a car name joke in your first post since there is no indication where it begins or ends - no new line, quotation marks, bold letters, capitalization, nothing.

...... aaaaand breathe!

Yes, I realize you are typing on a phone, but a text is really hard to fathom when there is no capitalization or punctuation whatsoever.

P.S.:

I didn't realize that you actually posted a car name joke in your first post since there is no indication where it begins or ends - no new line, quotation marks, bold letters, capitalization, nothing.
Judge me if you wish, I really do not care what you think. I type like shit on a phone the point is still made and I would think that most people are old enough and mature enough to be able to under stand what is being said in which context.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you a construction worker by any chance?

Also your usage of grammar suggests to me you might have Parkinson's.

actually if my grammar suggests anything, it would be the fact that I am to lazy to go flipping through a bunch of symbols on a phone with a screen that is about 6 inches big.

Pontiac:
Point of not turning into a car
P.S also does not represent my point of view i own one irl