Idiots + cars = LOL

zradx96mty231.jpg
It took me entirely way too long to notice what the problem was.

Last edited:
Likewise. I'm too used to focusing on unsecured loads.

i did that!

left with a flatbad with four inflated tires from belgium to poland (carrying a group N E36), somewhere in germany 2 tires let go, so we took the wheels off
2 km before arriving the third one deflated and the last one blew when we turned onto the hotel parking lot :lol:

but we made it :D

Lemme guess, TG Australia trying to outdo Clarkson's V8 blender with a V10 chainsaw?

Sometimes I contemplate if I drive dangerously but G O D the people who don't care about driving piss me off. I was sitting at a light today in a torrential downpour with someone beeping at me to take a right on red. At a blind corner the last 2 cars came around at like 35. Well I AM SORRY, I am pretty bad a math but I know given which percent of cars are heavy crossovers/suvs/trucks that take time to stop, how much I trust the average person to service their brakes and tires/be paying attention, and the fact this is a pretty fast light cycle SORRY not worth it. I have been hit by a hydroplaning car in a similar situation you are not costing me my car.

Oh, and some other fucker earlier? Drove down the wrong side of the road. Like i was sitting at this intersection they came out of this gas station and took a left to the right of me?!? Holy shit

Heres a google maps approximation of what they did, same amount of cars on the road roughly, my car was around where the volvo is

Like it's one thing to do that to dodge backed up traffic if you are passing on the left and can see no one is coming from that direction and you are aiming for a driveway/other lane that starts a little further up, but this literally required crossing the left turn/straight lane to go back into their lane because they were leaving a driveway not trying to get in one.

I saw at least 6 cops pulled over on the side of the road today and normaly this would Annoy Me but you know what? Valid. People CLEARLY were driving in ways that deserved it today. And I think two were accidents not speed traps and that is not surprising given that shit lmao.

This was taken from my car stopped at the line where you are supposed to stop for the light... this person just like, went to take a turn like it was green. The light was already red when they got to it. They eventually took a left on a red light :|

Granted, he had more room to make the turn, but thats how you do it.

Or you don't do it at all when you realize you're too big, like this guy who somehow managed to not hit anything.

View attachment 3555882
This was taken from my car stopped at the line where you are supposed to stop for the light... this person just like, went to take a turn like it was green. The light was already red when they got to it. They eventually took a left on a red light :|

When you're that far in the way, you might as well complete the motion. Backing up would be a huge hell no imo.