[07x05] December 11th, 2005

Hi guys!

This has been bugging me all day. Which is the tune played 37:20-37:39?

I disagree that 48:45 - 49:24 is "Hybrid - Finished Symphony"... It's the same melody but I'm thinking it's the original Unfinished Symphony by Franz Schubert. I suspect this is the case because as soon as I heard it playing, I noticed a distinct lack of digital percussion in the back and thought that it might have been a remix I hadn't heard before :D

So I'd say it'd be more accurate to label it as "Franz Schubert - Unfinished Symphony" instead.

Hi guys... Anyone know what music they play as soon as they show the stadium where they test the Porsches? 36:25 mark, they've used it before.

What's the music when Jeremy is having his tea or coffee break, (I don't know what time point it is at) I have been wanting to know what this music is for a very long time.

whats the music that plays when they're showing the side profile of the bugatti, its at around 12:10 or so...some kind of dramatic instrumental music

I remember hearing Robert Plant's - Shine It All Around at some point during the Veyron... can't remember where it is though.

Hi guys.

i'm pretty sure the tune playing when the hamster starts talking about the new marcos is Amon Tobin.

01:30-02:05 ish Amon Tobin - Rosies

Although i'm not sure if i've got the rip from FinalGear or not.

requesting info on songs starting at 00:40, 03:35, 14:10, 37:21. too bad none of my requests this far have yeilded any results :(

edit: oh and the amon tobin track mentioned by madcap confirmed. you can still hear slight ringing in the background at 02:05 so i'd say it's a safe bet to end it there.

Captain Morgan said:
gtrietsc said:
22:39 - 22:59 sounds like...theme from a Batman movie?

Definitely one of the Batman themes.

Also appears between 41:19 - 41:49, 42:38 - 42:56

"The Batman Theme" from the official film score to the original Tim Burton Film (By Danny Elfman) I think. Was also used as the theme music for the Batman cartoon.

19:56 - 20:59 when James takes off is the music from "Battle of Britain"

Pulsinator said:
Any ideas on the music between 24:41 - 24:55. It sounds familliar - may be a movie theme?

im looking for this too

saab_rider said:
Hi guys... Anyone know what music they play as soon as they show the stadium where they test the Porsches? 36:25 mark, they've used it before.

I'm quite certain it's Air - Run

Any ideas on 37:43 when the Stig sets off in the two wheel drive 911? Sort of an electronic guitar sound at the beginning. :)

That fanfare which starts during the overhead shot of the Millenium Stadium (36:26-36:40) is Aaron Copland's Fanfare For The Common Man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanfare_for_the_Common_Man

The music at 44:00 during the tea or coffee break is the famous Gallery Music from Vision On. Apparently called "Leftbank 2" according to http://www.its-prof-again.co.uk/vision_on.htm

I'm convinced that somewhere in this episode I heard an arrangement of Adios by Enric Madriguera but I can't find it right now...

Pulsinator said:
Any ideas on the music between 24:41 - 24:55. It sounds familliar - may be a movie theme?

from a tv series called "The Champions"