Best Police Car

post-49141-11616523161408989558.jpg

I want that stickers and lights for my GT ! :rolleyes:

When was that? I sure as hell haven't seen one before...

The Cobra R's? i used to see them on the Pike during the weekends one red one black usually on median i didn't even know the black one was a cop until it chased down a porsche and pulled it over

The nineties Caprice (92-96) were always my favourite police cars. I loved the look of it.

*Caution--motorcycle info ahead!*

I saw this show where dudes were pulling wheelies and stuff on their crotch rockets. They showed a sport bike (a Suzuki I think) that the police are using for patrols. I can't seem to find a pic.

I wouldnt want this chasing my ass:

brabus_police.jpg

Sporting full police livery in the Tune It Safe! booth this year will be one of Brabus' jaw-droppingly powerful CLS V12 S Rocket sedans. With 730 twin-turbocharged horses stampeding under its hood, the Rocket lives up to its moniker with a 225.19 mph top speed.

God forbid you should ever see one of these things materialize in your rearview with its gumballs flashing, because outrunning it is not on your list of options.

Last edited:
French police car :
(before)
subaru_gendarmerie_gruau.jpg

(after)
http://img102.imageshack.**/img102/3605/subaru30bb.jpg
6b4b51fbf89627774cd67dcfc457.jpg

b377ba446598116bf4d3e0e705b8.jpg

Actually, we do see loads of'em on our motorways now ...not wrecked though..
they only crashed two of the 90 or 60 they got from subaru.. the second one took fire after a big accident, still no casualties ^^

Last edited:
This is what happens when you do not train your grade 1 Police Drivers properly - like the Met used to but now no longer do, (budget cuts). Easy decision to take by senior 'managers'. Result, more deaths.

Actually, they have all been trained for this, but as they were heading back to their office, (doing 120 mph) when a stupid dutch driver, seeing a truck stopped on the right lane of the motorway (slowest one here in France) steered over the left lane, where the police car was driving... so the subaru went right, to avoid collision, but that stupid dutchman went also right, realising he had made a mistake, so the subaru crashed against the middle wall thing, and finally avoiding the dutch driver.. sorry for my crappy english, i'm french .. ^^

{Too late.. :p}

Besides, the Lambo is utter useless as a police car, it would be good for busting people speeding, but when you pull someone over you need to keep the possibility that the person behind the wheel might try to attack the officer, therefore even police cars used purely for that use must have room for extra equipment and so on.

The best police car? The scariest police car I've ever seen is last model Ford Mondeo, Civilian, while I was driving at 90kmh in an 80 sone. And I was driving with me dad to learn, had no extra mirrors and no L. So could've gotten a really heavy fine if I got stopped. Might even be banned from getting a driving licence. Scary.

But I have to say, those big Fords are pretty intimidating, allthough they are pretty useless for anything but going fast down a highway and banging other cars of the road.

But then again, that's the American Dream, isn't it? :p
Best police car would in my view be an RS6 Avant. Would be terrifyingly fast, work on ice, have a cappacious boot and would simply work very well.

i dont think they bust you for speeding in italy...especially if you have a nice car lol

for me i like the Volvo v70 T5's and the BMW 530's that cruise our motorways......though i dont agree that the cops need range rovers like i have been seeing recently.

That could be the worlds worst photoshop job ever.

No it's real here's another picture.

Ferrari included some extra super-high-tech features like the exclamation point after Police so criminals get scared.

Also they use state-of-the-art mirrored letters so you can read it when you're getting pulled over for smuggling cocaine.

Last edited:
:lmao:

http://img61.imageshack.**/img61/3993/bulgaria05porschetr4.th.jpg
Bulgarian Police with a Carrera 4 :)
Not very shiny though but still a fury :)

Last edited: