Hammond: Engineering Connection Series 3?

It's on in 15 minutes, I've never seen the show... for obvious reasons.
But I would like to watch this about the Burj tower.
Which version of Dicky do we get, the aimed for 5 year olds? Or the trying to be funny version?

EDIT: Turned it off.

Last edited:
Richard.Hammond.Engineering.Connections.S03E01.WS.PDTV.XViD-C4TV

Added to FTP.

Thank you, Mr Z, most appreciated :)

Thanks, TechZ! :)

Huge thanks for these!!

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of the Space Shuttle episode? Looks like it was posted to 95s a while ago, but that FTP is down. Great episode. I pvr'd it but I want to be able to watch it on my laptop and share with my students. Thanks!!

The Space Shuttle episode is airing on BBC Two next Sunday. :)

Are these shows interesting like will I learn something in an entertaining way? I have hesitated to download them as I find Richards style of presenting outside of Top Gear like nails on a blackboard and I usually turn it off before the end.

It's basic information presented simply, mostly, and does often involve experiments to demonstrate the connections to the main subject of each episode. And virtually all of the connections are, IMO at least, ones most of us wouldn't consider.

(As an aside, if you've not seen Hammond Meets Moss, I strongly encourage you do so. This is the sort of thing I'd like to see Richard continue to do post-TG. Quite a few of us on here seriously enjoyed it.)

Thanks, I have the Hammond and Moss and I did enjoy that one. More of a conversation than a presentation on that one.