Frankfurt IAA - anther FG meet?

Frankfurt IAA - anther FG meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MXM

I paid for this title
Frankfurt IAA is coming, public days are 15th - 23rd of september.

I was considering going there on 22nd - 23rd weekend. Other option for me is the first weekend (15th -16th). Still not decided, rough calculations tell me it's gonna cost 300-350 euros including plane, hotel, transportation, food etc for me. If we can arrange some meet at 22nd (saturday) for example, that could justify the spending for me probably ;)

So the question is, who else can come? Vote please.
EDIT: Don't rush voting for option 3, remember you can't change your vote, so maybe decide first? :) Unless you can't decide in following week, then vote for it.

I'd have to make a decision as soon as possible to get cheaper plane tickets.

EDIT: Got the tickets. I'm there on 22nd and 23rd.

Last edited:
No one else? :( Oh well, ok then.
It looks like I'll be coming anyway on the dates mentioned earlier, got 2 more people to come with me, so meet or not it shouldn't be boring :)

Depends on the financial situation. My recent gf visit cost me around 2 grand, i'm teh broke. :cry:

MXM, I will be there :) over ze weekend, and maybe the trade days, and maybe another pubic day as well

i'm actually planning to go during the week, because even then its overcrowded...riots were raging around the lamborghini booth last time even thursday morning.:rolleyes:

however, since i can get into there for half the price i could also go a second time on that saturday...i could even pick you guys up from the airport and help you getting to the IAA (by public transport) if you want, since its free for me to travel round frankfurt...

Frankfurt eh? Well if I start walking east right now and tackle a bit of a swim...

You Europeans, Germans especially, get to have all the fun! :p

i'm actually planning to go during the week, because even then its overcrowded...riots were raging around the lamborghini booth last time even thursday morning.:rolleyes:

however, since i can get into there for half the price i could also go a second time on that saturday...i could even pick you guys up from the airport and help you getting to the IAA (by public transport) if you want, since its free for me to travel round frankfurt...

ryosuke, wtf? you are from frankfurt????????

EDIT: Where exactly in frankfurt?

at least thats what it says under location in my profile.:rolleyes:

h?chst

I'll be visiting it the 14th (I prefer trade days)

Doesn't look like i'll be making it... The money's just not coming in in time... :( Plus, i'm saving up desperatelly for my gf's second visit (this time for a year or so). So i guess we'll be able to come to a meet next year some time. :)

Hey, were in Bornheim?

With a little luck I'll be there on the press days.

I'll be there, but I can't be sure about the date... 22nd won't be it. Going to Thailand on 24th with da missus and I like to chill a bit before that.
I was driving 2 years ago, so a buddy has the wheel this time with a new M class. I'm right on the way towards Frankfurt, so I'll go whenever they take me ;-)