GoFaster wallpapers (requests wanted)

Last edited:
your curves are not smooth :(

your curves are not smooth :(

:( Thats a small trouble I had. Any guides to get a smoother curves?
Oh and here is the PSD for anyone who wants to do some tinkering. I don't mind :)

Okay I did some touch ups. How is it now?

Okay my second question. How do you get such nice badges in such low resolution?

Last edited:
I've been ignoring this thread for no apparent reason but got curious. These are superb. I'll see if I can think of any more today.

The renault badge isn't centred and the stripes look a tad too thin.

And I find the largest, highest quality badge I can find, cut it out and resize it. ;)

The renault badge isn't centred and the stripes look a tad too thin.

Yeah I noticed the badge. Fixed it in the first one. Well the stripes looked kinda fine but if you say so :D

V2 Gordini Stripes PSD

And I find the largest, highest quality badge I can find, cut it out and resize it. ;)

Thats the problem. When I resize it looks like crap :( (I normally resize by Transforming it. But creating a new image and resizing the whole image (The badge) does not do anything....)

Martini_911.png

just replace porsche with lancia and you have another one ;)

Well, I open it separately, cut away the background (usually white), copy it into a new layer in the wallpaper psd and ctrl+t. Looks just fine.

The new Mini Cooper also has great stripes.

mini_john_cooper_works_1.jpg

E: Fixed picture link

Last edited:
How about no? :p

I'll see what I can do with the others later, still at work atm.

Just a suggestion, before we have too many can you try to standardise the size? 1900x1200 is great because it covers most sizes but 1280x1024 is next to unusable on my 1680x1050 monitor. :(