Goodwood Breakfast Club Meet Ups

Well at least the Kangoo has character to replace its woefully short name comparitively - Renault Kangoo 1.4 RXE Estate. :lol:

They do have a sort of quirky personality - that is true.

Good luck with Uni - you have gotten in to a good one btw!

^ I know - I am glad that I really like/got into a decent one. Russell Group too! :) Arrivals weekend is on the 2nd/3rd October. One of the latest starting unis :D - some of my mates start at the beginning of September! :lol:

Anyway - if they do have a French car day I will have to attend, presuming the Kangoo is still running in a year or two - however I feel that it won't die on us anytime soon. Its too good to do that. Our old Renault 5 lasted 11 years, this is 10 and two thirds...

Ah but this is French, and according to law it must die of engine failure within months or purchase. Ha! Japanese cars are required by law to last longer than ten anyway. And they're boring.

I wish I could come along to one of these now I have the Series back on the road and I'm banning myself from off road days, but 136 miles at 18mpg is going to hurt. that's if I drive down to Goodwood, Brands is less painful at 121 miles though. I'd get the door tops off for some wind in the hair motorway driving. :D

Edit: I worked out that for a trip to Goodwood it would cost me around ?40 each way. :-o

Last edited: