No 56k: Grand Theft Auto IV

i've just finished the game. I've got the jumps, now I am off to the assasin missions and then police and flying rats..

I have to say it is amazing that the game created such strong emotions.. I still feel sad for the ending...

BTW I chose the deal ending, I tried to save lives throughout the game with the exception of "that special someone".. maybe we could do a spoiler poll with the decisions? Like Dwayne/Playboy X, Ivan, Dwayne's girlfriend, Vengence/Deal..

I'm stuck at like 94% and I only have the pigeons left. I have no clue why I'm not much higher. I must be missing something else... :(

^stevie's car missions? randoms on the street missions?

anyone know of a website of www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com in gta4? i use this site to locate the stunt jumps and pigeons but it annoys me everytime i have to type that in using my controller.

^stevie's car missions? randoms on the street missions?

anyone know of a website of www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com in gta4? i use this site to locate the stunt jumps and pigeons but it annoys me everytime i have to type that in using my controller.

there are perfect videos on youtube for instance, this works my better IMO, than to have to go to an in-game internet cafe..

I went back and finished the game with the vengence ending, the deal ending was too depressing and I liked Roman too much :) and didn't care much for Kate

I went back and finished the game with the vengence ending, the deal ending was too depressing and I liked Roman too much :) and didn't care much for Kate

I think everyone would do that if they thought of it, and didn't use autosave through the whole game.. Don't know anyone who cares for Kate and Roman's taxi seems to be handy with the final stuff (pigeons, etc). Unfortunately i'd already finished the jumps before reading about what happens otherwise, and didn't want to do them all again
:rolleyes:
Gah Kate is just annoying <_<

I recently got 100% and would recommend this.

Wikicheats GTA4 page

It has a full list of what you need to do to get 100% under the achievements page and a very useful flash map that you can zoom right in and out on that shows all the pigeons, stunt jumps, random characters etc.

Plus there are some great videos on YouTube showing the locations and order of all the pigeons and jumps.

I missed one jump and had to go back and work my way through them crossing them off on the map until I found the one I missed.

Probably the most annoying bit of getting 100% is "Friends -10% -Go to each activity at least once, and unlock all friend abilities". This means that you have to go to each activity available (ie. bowling, drinking, show, strip club etc.) with Packie, Brucie, Little Jacob and Roman. So that is all of them with all of them.

I missed one jump and had to go back and work my way through them crossing them off on the map until I found the one I missed.

I had done probably a dozen, but then I grabbed the map and started on one side and did each and every one to ensure I did it.

Probably the most annoying bit of getting 100% is "Friends -10% -Go to each activity at least once, and unlock all friend abilities". This means that you have to go to each activity available (ie. bowling, drinking, show, strip club etc.) with Packie, Brucie, Little Jacob and Roman. So that is all of them with all of them.

Ah, there's probably my missing %.

Yeah, guys so I finally started on GTA IV, i know, it's abit late to jump on the bandwagon, but better late then never right? And I'm a big fan of the franchise so it doesn't really matter :D

Any one has tips on the aiming? I'm a console newbie so can't really get the hand of shooting with the controller, everytime I use <R> to do so, it just stays at a certain position and I have to un-aim and aim again. It's that the way it suppose to be?

Hold the lock-on button, then move the stick to switch targets. It's easy.

Some of you are finished? I'm stuck on the bank robbery mission and I don't want to cheat. I wish I had that huge Gatling gun from Vice City.

Some of you are finished? I'm stuck on the bank robbery mission and I don't want to cheat. I wish I had that huge Gatling gun from Vice City.

It's not about the size of your gun, it's about takin' cover. ;)

Yeah, that one's not too hard. Just take cover and use your assault rifle.

Oh, and keep moving. You don't have to kill everyone. I basically made a path and then ran for it as they'll just keep coming.

Yeah, that one's not too hard. Just take cover and use your assault rifle.

Oh, and keep moving. You don't have to kill everyone. I basically made a path and then ran for it as they'll just keep coming.

But then it becomes about tactics and not about charging around and screaming. :? cannot compute.

But then it becomes about tactics and not about charging around and screaming. :? cannot compute.

Only kill the guys with the red blobbies, on every new "set" you arrive there are usually lots of them around police cars which means - as Quicky said - GRENADE!

Just try it a few times, you'll know where the cops are and how to deal with them best...

I've done that mission on like the 4th try, they kept killing me.. moving fast and shooting fast worked for me the best. And also it's good to keep reloading your assault rifle when you take cover

^ That is hilarious! :lol::lol:

Anyways, I'm stuck. The second jump here. How on earth did you guys do it? I find it impossible. The ramp points slightly south, so hitting it whilst jumping to the left gets you to the corner between the two expressways, so I find jumping over the eastern one impossible! This is really annoying me atm. Halp?