new 911 Turbo spy shots

jensked

New spy shots (? don't know, I haven't seen them around yet)

D Day is not too far away! The first petrol engine with a variable Turbo, if i'm not mistaken. probably 460 bhp, 0-60 in well under 4 seconds and a top speed of 191 mph

video, don't know if that's a repost...
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=106272

512151014381_porsche.jpg

51215101471_porsche.jpg

5121510152187_porsche.jpg

512151015725_porsche.jpg

Cheeky..... I like how they put tape on the new headlamps to make them look like the style from hte previous model (watch the video and it's really obvious). Those numbers are pretty crazy though, I'll be looking forward to the release.

jensked said:
Well we people didn't change our appearance either. Feet, legs, torso, arms, head. Seems the right combination. Don't change a good format ;-)

So what your saying is it will take 45million years till porsche changes their style? :lol:

mautzel said:
Rear wing is a little bit too small for my taste, but apart from that, I'm pleased with what I see
you could always add one of these aerokits
http://img490.imageshack.**/img490/7025/1995porschegemballa911lemansbi.jpg

bartboy9891 said:
mautzel said:
Rear wing is a little bit too small for my taste, but apart from that, I'm pleased with what I see

Or you could get a gun and shoot the criminal that designed such a rubbish kit.

jayjaya29 said:
:drool: It looks better everytime I see it.
I get what your saying but I do prefer the last pics (the black one with bling-ish rims on it) edit: that was the GT3 I think

I'v said it before and I'll say it again, one year ago, I didn't like Porches at all but then they introduced the oval lights and I am completly won over. I'm actually a Porsche fan now!

This thing should be hella-fast!!!!

hanasand said:
And that tape makes it even more obvious how lazy the Porsche designers really are :D

"Porsche Design... The least a man can get"

:lol:

Lurch0001 said:
bartboy9891 said:
mautzel said:

the areokits are amazing

Ethan said:
hanasand said:
And that tape makes it even more obvious how lazy the Porsche designers really are :D

"Porsche Design... The least a man can get"

:lol:

There's actually a fashion brand called "Porsche Design."
Maybe all the good designers went over there to design sunglasses and watches. Now, the automotive group has no designers to work with.

matt_shaw said:
Lurch0001 said:
bartboy9891 said:
mautzel said:

the areokits are amazing

Ten years ago, I perhaps would have had the same opinion, but by my own today's standard, that's far too much kit for a Porsche.

mautzel said:
matt_shaw said:
Lurch0001 said:
bartboy9891 said:
mautzel said:

the areokits are amazing

Ten years ago, I perhaps would have had the same opinion, but by my own today's standard, that's far too much kit for a Porsche.
true for me too, but i must say that porsche does look good

No Boss said:
Cheeky..... I like how they put tape on the new headlamps to make them look like the style from hte previous model (watch the video and it's really obvious). Those numbers are pretty crazy though, I'll be looking forward to the release.

They could also have added that tape as a part of the testing car companies usually do. Checking if the cars make nasty noises in certain conditions etc.