Random Thoughts....

But I want to explore the rest of the site...google keeps sending me to the caninecornerstore.com.

I had a bad thought.

I woke up after about 4 hours of sleep and can't fall back asleep. Grrr.

Damn. You're not having a lot of fun lately.

On another note:

'If you're happy and you know it Sytanx Error
Syntax Error'

All last night, all today and all this evening.

You know who you are. My staff are coming for you. It is now in their brains due to me humming/singing it all day.

If you're happy and you know it, then you really ought to show it, if you're happy and you know it syntax error!

I just noticed this. Every day when I first open this thread the "show first unread post" button takes me to the 3rd last page. Then I read that page, then I skip to the last page and read that. So every day I miss the 2nd to last page.

Does someone read every post in this thread?

Damn. You're not having a lot of fun lately.

Not really :p. Hopefully things will improve on the 21st of January and im doing my very best to remain positive, which is a whole new concept for me.

And it is sleepy time, so I shall depart. Nite!

Does someone read every post in this thread?

I try to, but if it's more than 3 new pages I need to be really bored :p

I think my Physics exam went well this morning. Probably did terribly as that always happens with exams I think I did well in. Oh well, I've already got a C in it (retook it) - I just would prefer a B :p

I'll be off to Lake Tahoe in about an hour! I'm already enjoying the road trip even though it hasn't even started :-D