Random Thoughts....

Just woke up from a nap and had the weirdest dream...I dreamt that I was in heaven and I was being shown the sites and the activities that we could in which we could partake. Near the end of the tour we came to a room where they had computers on which you could access the internet. In this room I found Leonardo da Vinci and Galileo Galilei arguing because neither of them could figure out how to use the computer...

Just woke up from a nap and had the weirdest dream...I dreamt that I was in heaven and I was being shown the sites and the activities that we could in which we could partake. Near the end of the tour we came to a room where they had computers on which you could access the internet. In this room I found Leonardo da Vinci and Galileo Galilei arguing because neither of them could figure out how to use the computer...

I was hoping that would end in "arguing over who got first post" or something.

I was hoping that would end in "arguing over who got first post" or something.

I can imagine Aristotle weighing in pretty heavily on that one.

You know what sucks? Having your legs covered with midge bites and even when they've healed 3/4, getting this kind've strange fear you've got this disease. I've been feeling really tired for these past few days on and off and it pretty much matches something called the Ross River Virus, which my doctor did warn me about. It's a cheap one too. It doesn't kill you, it just makes you feel like you have the flu for weeks/months/years at a time.
I'm hoping it's just a lack of sleep, although I shan't be completely out of woods until the end of the week. <_<

The tiredness also has this weird habit of clocking in and out during the day. It starts at around 11am and ends about 3-4pm.

Last edited:
You know what sucks? Having your legs covered with midge bites and even when they've healed 3/4, getting this kind've strange fear you've got this disease. I've been feeling really tired for these past few days on and off and it pretty much matches something called the Ross River Virus, which my doctor did warn me about. It's a cheap one too. It doesn't kill you, it just makes you feel like you have the flu for weeks/months/years at a time.
I'm hoping it's just a lack of sleep, although I shan't be completely out of woods until the end of the week. <_<

The tiredness also has this weird habit of clocking in and out during the day. It starts at around 11am and ends about 3-4pm.

I wouldn't play around with something like that, I'd get my parents to take me to the doctor's. :S

Try take a nap during lunch break?

So...don't live in Australia then? At least the bugs we have here aren't deadly. And the weather's usually too crappy for buggies to even be out. They all hide from the rain and cold...usually.

Tired from 11-3? Welcome to my life!

As much as it's not something you want to brush off, it's way too easy to diagnose yourself with any number of weird illnesses at any time... if you've gone to a doctor and he said to wait, I wouldn't worry about it unless it gets worse.

The last dream I remember having was about an underbonnet electrical fire.

I gave ?5 to some random immigrant today. I was waiting at the bus stop, when this asian fella tapped my back, told me he was new in the country and that he'd brought the wrong ticket, and asked me if I had ?2 so he can go back to where he lives in Sheffield. I didn't, so I had to give him a fiver, and my first thought was "my dad is going to kill me for this". I thought he came across as desperate, after I gave him the money he kept thanking me and I suspect even tried to kiss me on the cheek like in Borat. I asked him if he would give the change back, and he didn't answer. It was only after I got on the bus myself that I realised I could have come with him to buy the ticket so I would get my change back.

So now I have to find ?3 worth of weekly transport money without my parents knowing.

^ I had a paper round when I was your age. It didn't pay much, but having my own money was nice, and paid out with my [now old] computer, PS3, HDTV and iPod (over many years). All paid for by myself with very little help from the parents. Also we got term long train passes :p

I gave ?5 to some random immigrant today. I was waiting at the bus stop, when this asian fella tapped my back, told me he was new in the country and that he'd brought the wrong ticket, and asked me if I had ?2 so he can go back to where he lives in Sheffield. I didn't, so I had to give him a fiver, and my first thought was "my dad is going to kill me for this". I thought he came across as desperate, after I gave him the money he kept thanking me and I suspect even tried to kiss me on the cheek like in Borat. I asked him if he would give the change back, and he didn't answer. It was only after I got on the bus myself that I realised I could have come with him to buy the ticket so I would get my change back.

So now I have to find ?3 worth of weekly transport money without my parents knowing.

They have Catholic priests where you live, right?

^ I had a paper round when I was your age. It didn't pay much, but having my own money was nice, and paid out with my [now old] computer, PS3, HDTV and iPod (over many years). All paid for by myself with very little help from the parents. Also we got term long train passes :p

All that from a paper round? So your newsagent was a priest?

Or a Belgian?*

*While I didn't get a memo I'm assuming from recent posts that April 26th is International Bash the Belgians Day.

But Belgians are so nice :grin:

Very nummy, particularly with syrup :wicked:

They make me want to li..............

*erm* going to go ----------------> thataway

Wow we already have 1,331,021 posts. Didn't we hit a million five seconds ago?