Random Thoughts....

:lol::lol:

I have no idea what ingredients that mulch was comprised of, but there was a peachy smell to it...

I tried to make it fun for her by zooming it around like an airplane and pretending to eat the stuff myself, going "MMMMMmmmmMmMmmmM", but she was having none of it. Kids today... they are smarter than they look I tells ya.

On another note: Jamaican Mutton curry is so freaking good...

241 days until Christmas

I survived.
My Fuel Pump didn't so i had to spend some time on the side of the road pouring cool water over it.

Got ready for uni today, had time to do both hair and makeup for once, didn't forget everything, set to reach the bus stop at 11:25 to catch the 11:35 bus to uni for a 12pm start. Except I start at 11 of a Wednesday.

Sorry, but I think this deserves a FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

I sure do love asparagus but boy does it make my pee stink...

I don't want to know about your stinky piss.

But I'm thinking about writing a children's book A tribe of asparagus children, but they?re self-conscious about the way their pee smells.

amy_sedaris15.jpg

Aaaaaaaand my day continues to get more annoying and crappy. Joy. I don't want to have to go through a heap of bureaucracy again, after it looks like it had been fixed. Guess I'm going to have to pester a lot of people again though :( That
(job-related, but I don't want to go into details online sorry)
That and I absolutely clubbed my knee against a metal seat support in the lecture today, damn it hurts.

Nooooooooo! Futurama's on and it's the one with Fry's dog and it's at the end with the montage of the dog waiting for fry. :(

Went to the programming lab this morning at 8 by foot after waking up at 6:40, it was spitting with rain... we waited until 8:25 for the prof to come, he didn't show up. We wrote a list of who was there, left it in the locked door and left.

And some time between 8:30 and 9:30, when the next group started arriving, someone put up there a notice that the prof is ill (and has probably taken medical leave for the rest of the week). Oh joy.

Got ready for uni today, had time to do both hair and makeup for once, didn't forget everything, set to reach the bus stop at 11:25 to catch the 11:35 bus to uni for a 12pm start. Except I start at 11 of a Wednesday.
I think you just contradicted yourself there. *runs&hides*

Picked up the Piano again after 6 years. Tried to play Samskeyti

It was all okay up to the part where I had to start using both hands..then................fuck.

That's been on my iPod for years, but the face everything and recover isn't on there, I heard that somewhere else but it struck a chord with me.

FINE however is easy and I'm shocked that on a site full of Petrolheads noone's got it yet.