Ownership Verified: That time FinalGear bought a Munich Roadster (MX-5) to drive from Germany to Finland

Congrats! Confused about how it got through without a working rear fog light though, that would be a major fault here and immediate fail. Which I agree with.
Sometimes they just forget, which is convenient. On my car it's an aftermarket add-on by the looks of things anyway, so the button is ... somewhere

Since the car has valid MOT and not a lot of issues that would need fixing, I'm just driving it. It's pretty handy that I got it inspected before putting it in storage, especially with a full tank of fuel. It feels really great and mechanical and analog to drive right now, pulls well and shifts well. The top will be a bit of a bitch to use until I get new springs for it and treat the material so it lets the bars slide on the canvas a little better, but if I help it by hand enough it doesn't stress the glass window fittings too much. I've had so many summers now with the car either a project or not inspected or not running, that it's a relief that it feels so reliable and decent right now.