The Melbourne Meetup Thread - 14th of October > Yarra Valley and the Spurs

^^ "Life experience" it's called Andy, life experience... :p

I've managed to avoid most of the shots - I'm loitering about in a blue striped shirt (when I'm not seen cramming myself into the car).

were you the oldest though?

pft, you guys can't just post pics with ~15 people in them and not add nametags :p

I'm not sure about the nametags. Someone may have to help me. :lol:

210443798-L.jpg

There is now a pic on my smugmug site with owners next to cars.

Last edited:
I should of been there, even the stig has had an off. :p

I know most of them I think, a few were flying fridges friend as well (dunno if they're in the shots)

In March is cool, that way I'd be able to come on that one, hopefully.

March sounds great, although I'm planning a little trip down to Tas around then (you should all join me :lol:). Hopefully some bastard thief wont break into my car a few days before the event again :D.

March would be great... maybe we could do right in the middle of March on the 15th or 16th (The last time we did Sunday, seemed like everyone preferred it). I will only be back in Melb on March 1st so March is the earliest I can do it.

Flyingfridge... do you have any cruise ideas? If its warm enough, I've heard some good reviews about a Mt. Baw Baw. hill climb or something like Lake Elidon cruise.

Last edited:
March 15th or 16th sounds good, as I will be over for the F1!!

March would be great... maybe we could do right in the middle of March on the 15th or 16th (The last time we did Sunday, seemed like everyone preferred it). I will only be back in Melb on March 1st so March is the earliest I can do it.

Flyingfridge... do you have any cruise ideas? If its warm enough, I've heard some good reviews about a Mt. Baw Baw. hill climb or something like Lake Elidon cruise.

Baw Baw gets too much traffic even in summer