Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyp

Think if this board wants to survive we need to at least keep making the episode threads for everyone to discuss...?

Watched it last night, 1080p is nicer then usual. Thought it was better episode then most of this first half of the season (not as great as E06), cinematic angles the last 2 episodes is starting to improve.

The ending is what I would LOVE to see each episode. Have Adam/Rutt review the car. Maybe in a bit more detail, showing more interior, under the bonnet etc shots. Then having tanner flog it up a mountain or track. Spot on.

I'm not sure about this one, on one hand it was reasonably entertaining enough but on the other hand it sort of felt like a mini budget version of Top Gear's Botswana episode and full of missed opportunity, they set out to see how tough the cars were but instead of driving them through challenging environments in an epic road trip they purposely destroyed them part by part to see if they would still run if missing the decided upon part, the fan belt made sense but power steering, I'm not sure then they ripped them apart which didn't say much about reliability so much as an excuse to smash things and then replacing the oil was probably more of a test of the best lubricant than the ruggedness of the cars.

For some reason I cracked up at Adam screaming "I love lard!" :D

Seriously, what episode is this? Nothing is listed on History.com that there was a new episode. Cool Cars for Grownups is the last episode they list from July 8th.

Um...I can't find this episode anywhere????

Seriously, what episode is this? Nothing is listed on History.com that there was a new episode. Cool Cars for Grownups is the last episode they list from July 8th.

Just Google,

"Top Gear US S05E07 1080p WEB DL h 264 BTN rartv"

Or just search "Top Gear US" on kickass.to thepiratebay.se and the newest release will be listed.

Just Google,

"Top Gear US S05E07 1080p WEB DL h 264 BTN rartv"

Or just search "Top Gear US" on kickass.to thepiratebay.se and the newest release will be listed.

Found it on kat.ph, will watch this afternoon.

So did the scene leak this episode early because I don't believe it has aired yet?

Pretty good episode. Loved the unique stuff they did. The RR looked sick. Wish these episodes became longer and fill a 1.5 hour time slot. The car review part is always so rushed.

Amazing episode, 10/10. Finally Adam won as I can't recall this happening in earlier episodes. Was surprised that Tanner used a Honda - When they showed the three cars I thought that Tanner got the Merc, Adam got the Jeep, and Rut got the Honda. My favorite part was when Tanner was the chauffeur and Adam said "I - Oh, you're kidding. What the h*ll are you doing?"

And at 32:04 is that a minivan (Town+country) doing a burnout in the background?

Think if this board wants to survive we need to at least keep making the episode threads for everyone to discuss...?

We will of course but this episode doesn't properly air until September. I'm going to kill this thread off until then when it's more widely available. :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.