Post a pic of yourself

000003180023_22.jpg

That's a film selfie, I propped up my film camera against some concrete block that happened to be there, and took this selfie. More info about the background and the camera/film in the Lens Flair thread.

Vad i Helveta! 😁

373c55ba-0bc4-4ea3-a5a0-521c829ef8ed.jpeg

At a charity run with colleagues (42km relay in 1.5 km laps, with one person in the team being a "buddy" someone with a mental disability (you guessed it, the charity in this case is centered around more participation for people with mental disabilities), in our case the daughter of a colleague). Had a ton of fun, and managed 5 laps, coincidentally the longest run I've ever done.

photo1714333652.jpeg

Looking in bewilderment at what we've made...

IMG_6132.jpeg

If you ever have the chance to do a Lemons Rally, DO IT. You get sent to oddball places and get told to do silly things, and this one went down a little over half of Route 66. Good people, epic scenery, and there's a rental car class now if you can't make the finances or logistics work on bringing your own oddball car. You won't win any of the big awards that way, but you'll get to see all the cool stuff. The desert southwest ones in particular are my favorites so far. There is so much bizarre and breathtaking stuff out in the desert.

I think this might be my favorite pic of me in a while from the sheer joy on my face. We drove through a bunch of brush on overgrown trails in a rental 5er to find an abandoned airstrip out in the Mojave Desert...and then I left a little rental rubber on the pavement, hehe. This was after taking the gravel detours around a bunch of washed-out bridges on the road itself. Don't be gentle, it's a rental. I really love the desert, though. I don't want to live out there, but it's a hell of a fun time to go visit.