New 2008 Subaru Impreza Photos

112_0410_evowrx_01l_2005_subaru_impreza_wrx_sti+2005_mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_mr+side_view.jpg

Shame it all went wrong

"Upmarket" and "rally bred" do not belong in the same sentence, the same phrase, the same paragraph, the same magazine, the same publishing company.
I couldn't agree more. They are making the cars bigger, softer and more comfortable. They need to take todays chassis, and take the styling back 10 years lol. That will never happen, but dreaming makes me happy.

I gotta say, that rendering of the STI looks pretty agressive. I troll NASIOC since I never really have much to talk about there, and they sure were giving the '08 WRX a beating. Haven't seen a thread over there talking about this article, maybe some people will have a change of heart...and hopefully Subaru will make it close to that.

Last edited:
The grille looks a bit nicer.

If they would put normal taillights in I would almost have to say its good looking.

i saw a regular impreza today in white plains.. and i felt sick to my stomach :puke: it is such an Ugly car. tisk tisk subaru. tisk tisk

I keep hearing conflicting reports on how the WRX drives.

I need a Clarkson review STAT.

no it doesn't.

wtf is wrong with you people, just because it has a body kit on it, it still doesn't look any different from a fat KIA.

dunno if you guys have seen this:
[youtube]d9M1T_Z4fmQ[/youtube]

So.... a 20-something man chases after a preteen girl, shrinks here down, dips her in a vat of silver, makes a key chain out of her, and then gets into an ugly car.

I don't get it.

Yeah, that may be the worst car advert I have ever seen.

This is part of a point I wanted to make. Those pictures are of the official WRC concept. The "renderring" posted by jack_christie is basically the same thing only without the wing and gunmetal instead of WRBlue.

So why cant that be what its going to look like?

So.... a 20-something man chases after a preteen girl, shrinks here down, dips her in a vat of silver, makes a key chain out of her, and then gets into an ugly car.

I don't get it.

Then you don't get the Japanese mindset. ;) If there was a weirdness ranking among countries, Japan would be number one with a bullet followed by Germany.

Yes, Germany.

I don't get it.

I think the Ad isn't really well made, but it's not hard to understand.

It's basically showing a men following the step of future gen. :rolleyes:

Is it really hard to understand? (Ok, maybe i just get it right away cuz i am asian :p)