gs402.jpg

gs401.jpg

gs403.jpg

gs406.jpg

gs409.jpg

gs405.jpg

gs404.jpg

gs408.jpg

Never thought I'd say this about a Lexus, but...yours looks beautiful. Must be your photography skills and not the car itself :D

Love #6 especially.

Another Lexus owner... neat!

I used to love that GS body... the new one is rather ungainly from certain angles.

Nice! Never was a fan of the older GSs, but loved the lexus brand itself, that's a nice one.

pretty damn professional photos mate 8)

That car is stunningly gorgeous. The paint may not be to everyone's taste, but the GS400 is solid. Congratulations on the new car :D

Approves
i'm_alan_partridge190.jpg

Fairly rare color and an awesome car. Very nice.

Howdy Holmes apparently drove a similar car at one time (retired Indy driver, residing in Ann Arbor, Mi) apparently he drove it like a madman as well, so on that basis i suppose its possible to have driving pleasure in, either that or Howdy is just a genuine thrill seeker.

I know the bar that he frequents, hopefully ill bump into him someday, more hopefully ill be able to hold a conversation with a racing driver :p, never tried it before!

Oh, and incase your wondering, heres what your car sounds like with less mufflers
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...l=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
Its not bad IMO, you take off the exhaust on most japanese cars and you get rather terrible noises, this could possibly be fun assuming you have less then hateful neighbors

Last edited:
do you mind me asking how much it cost and how many miles it has? I'm in the market for a (fairly) cheap luxury car, and have been hunting for a Lexus GS...although i am more looking for a GS300 since its cheaper. Only worry i have is that most i have seen that would fit my budjet have over 100k miles on them.