FTB Mindcrack Server (Tekkit has been replaced)

With all the quarrying I've been doing lately and the 3-5 million EU Raparperi stole from me, my pump has been working a little hard today. :(

Don't worry, that's a fairly isolated lava pit and far away from you guys. ;)

Our community has made lot of progress to catch up on viper.

behold!

MFSU -> mv-transformer -> MFE -> lv-transformer -> battbox -> recycler and 1 barrel full of scrap :3
also 2 coal coke ovens, industrial blast furnace, industrial centrifuge...

Last edited:
I am lagging behind, but I suppose that's to be expected when I only play for a few hours every couple days.

We desperately need a gunpowder farm. Anyone up for making one? I will give you whatever resources you need.

Fairlady, requesting permission to be whitelisted.

(I'm _RaggaMuffin)

I need to farm enderman. I hear there are lots in The End. Can we go there? How does that work?

TYhUxFl.jpg

the end is near!

So... what's the decision on giving back the matter fabricator? Was it destroyed by a glitch or do I have Adrian to blame?

We should go kill the dragon so we can farm endermen. :)

We should go kill the dragon so we can farm endermen. :)

You would have no trouble killing the dragon with your fancy suit (unless a mod makes it harder than normal), but you don't even need to kill the dragon to set up a farm, just kill a bunch of endermen with your evil sword (or whatever it's really called) and send the pearls, whatever armor you want, and the soul shard back through an ender pouch, then die. You can happily build an enderman farm in your back yard then.

Last edited:
You would have no trouble killing the dragon with your fancy suit (unless a mod makes it harder than normal), but you don't even need to kill the dragon to set up a farm, just kill a bunch of endermen with your evil sword (or whatever it's really called) and send the pearls, whatever armor you want, and the soul shard back through an ender pouch, then die. You can happily build an enderman farm in your back yard then.

Oh, I hadn't thought of that. Good thinking.

Wastes an ender pouch but is worth it.

Still useful to kill the dragon, there's meteors now in the end, which hold, among other things, sheldonite, a potent source of iridium and she'll just get in the way. Besides, advanced jetpacks + nano swords = death in seconds.

Still useful to kill the dragon, there's meteors now in the end, which hold, among other things, sheldonite, a potent source of iridium and she'll just get in the way. Besides, advanced jetpacks + nano swords = death in seconds.

Then let's get cracking, Monday?

Oh, I hadn't thought of that. Good thinking.

Wastes an ender pouch but is worth it.
Yes, but blaze powder and leather are easy to get, and you will have just sent back probably 30 ender pearls so who cares?

Ooh, sheldonite sounds well worth it.

Then let's get cracking, Monday?

Sure, I'll try to join in if schedule permits. I usually play for an hour or two at around 1400 UTC, and often another hour or so around 2100 or 2200 UTC, but whatever time it ends up happening I'll try to hop on at least the chat to see what is going on.

In other news I finally got my energy supply set up. Thanks to Viper for the idea, I'm pumping lava from the Nether into a magmatic engines and thermal generators. Seems to work like a charm.

Last edited:
Sorry for lagging into oblivion, I'll get my router sorted and then get on it full-time.