FTB Mindcrack Server (Tekkit has been replaced)

I finally got my quarry online, and am currently destroying extra cobble, dirt etc. (transposer->lava), but I could send it somewhere if that would be helpful. Viper, do you need more stuff for scrap?

Also, when you make a quarry in a tundra biome you get ungodly amounts of snowballs. They only stack 16 high, and took over all 4 of my gold overflow chests. It's being destroyed now, but I have a full barrel of the stuff if anyone wants to have a snowball fight :p

I have an insane amount of scrap and can easily make more on demand. Void away. I will take your marble if you don't want it though.

For the dragon, I work obviously during the day PST time but can take a break to avoid you guys playing in the middle of the night. Just let me know when (ping on IRC).

I also work 9-5 Pacific, but will try to take a break for the dragon. Don't worry if I can't make it though.

In other news, my sorting system now has auto-smelting for the basic ore types!

If I get my gamimg-computer to start behaving like I want to again I might be able to join in on the dragon party.

yeah same kind of dragon killing time as last server eh? :D

The communal sorting system (black-black-black chest) isn't working very well (which was making my system block until I set up a secondary overflow). Is there an overall plan for it or does it need someone to take it over?

You're also overflowing scrap like crazy near your matter fabricator. It's piling up on the floor.

In other news though, the mob spawner at my base is fucking badass now. Go check it out and play with the levers. :)

Lastly, can you guys please try to keep your quarries underground? You're making a huge fucking mess of the landscape. :(

Last edited:
Lastly, can you guys please try to keep your quarries underground? You're making a huge fucking mess of the landscape. :(

We aren't the only ones: http://minecraft.coastingfish.com/maps/mindcrack/#/143/64/-70/-2/0/0

You're also overflowing scrap like crazy near your matter fabricator. It's piling up on the floor.

In other news though, the mob spawner at my base is fucking badass now. Go check it out and play with the levers. :)

I will have a crack at fixing the scrap problem, I will also checkout your mob spawners :)

That was me, and I am going to fix the landscape. My current quarry is underground.

<3

I love to maintain the natural landscape, especially if we're going to have cool trains going through the "countryside".

If I come on before the slaying, I'll do some landscaping. I hope we'll have enough cobble and dirt.

Since I seem to be the first one to give dabbling in apiary a shot, does anyone want to join me? Otherwise I feel like an outcast leeching off everyone else's effort.

Viper's made a room for bees at his base. I'd also like to get into it, but don't have the time. I need honey drops and pollen. :(

Since I seem to be the first one to give dabbling in apiary a shot, does anyone want to join me? Otherwise I feel like an outcast leeching off everyone else's effort.

I can help you, I don't have any other things to do at the moment.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was just starting to get into it and building all the machines required.