Random Thoughts....

I agree with all of the above. If your friends treat you like that, they don't deserve to be called "friends", they deserve to be told "don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out" and you should find somebody worth calling your friend.

To quote Jean-Luc Picard: "You're lucky that's an automatic door. Otherwise i'd have kicked you through it!"

To quote Jean-Luc Picard: "You're lucky that's an automatic door. Otherwise i'd have kicked you through it!"

:lmao: Sadly I have to spread more dilthium crystals before installing any more into Dr Grips warp core!

*waits for inevitable smutty innuendo*

I'm trying to sell a car shell on craigslist. This is my first time ever trying to sell anything on there. Do legitimate e-mail responses get blocked/flagged by your e-mail provider often? Just asking because I've had some inquiries that sound legit but are blocked for "my safety" by MSN.

Yes, that happens. I avoid all of that buy putting a phone number up and blocking the email. just make sure when you put up the phone number, that you spell out a number or two to save the phone spam.

Yes. I am disappoint. :shakefist:

Is that smily shaking his fist or jacking off?

I think he is using:

Oh, this won't go well:

Question: Why was there a need to make Facebook into a movie?

-video snip-

I think your signature picture sums up the reaction to that quite well.

You guys are such pusses. I make fun of my friends all the time, and get it back in return. My fat friend is constantly reminded he is a fat shit and should probably lose some weight. My smelly stoner friend is told to have a bath on a daily basis. My black friend is constantly sequestered from our watermelon, and sisters. I am given everyones math problems, and asked to be the cabbie. I don't actually hate any of them, just massive amounts of ball busting.

Not everyone has to be in the Barney hug circle friends category.

Yes, they do often get caught in spam filters.

Of course, if you're using MSN, you deserve whatever happens.

Well I can't really complain about MSN for the time that I've had it but thanks for the info.

Yes, that happens. I avoid all of that buy putting a phone number up and blocking the email. just make sure when you put up the phone number, that you spell out a number or two to save the phone spam.

I posted my phone number but didn't think to spell out any of the numbers, craigslist newbie and all. I'll keep that in mind for the future though, thanks. ;)

Is there a "need" to make any movie? Or facebook? No, but the company that is making the movie knows the young sheeples will pay money to see a movie about somehting they use.

Mooooooooo.

I'm going to move into the editing lab now. Wish me luck.

Found it on the Jaguar US site! Hopefully it will play in the UK. linky

Nice find and I see your point.

Thought I might recognise the guy as spotting who is doing the voice-over has been a hobby of mine for years but I'm guessing it's just some random Brit ex-pat living in the US.

It wasn't me. Must look into doing voice work though, been meaning to for years.

Nice find and I see your point.

Thought I might recognise the guy as spotting who is doing the voice-over has been a hobby of mine for years but I'm guessing it's just some random Brit ex-pat living in the US.

It wasn't me. Must look into doing voice work though, been meaning to for years.

The best description I can give is you doing an impression of Mark Strong.

Fuck me. I didn't realise The Wasp Factory was THAT disturbing :blink:

Have you seen the initial trailer? I was rolling around laughing as I watched it, so very ridiculous.

[YOUTUBE]mWoUgftTj3Y[/YOUTUBE]

I haven't seen a movie in years though, so I'll just ignore this like I do everything else.

Is there a "need" to make any movie? Or facebook? No, but the company that is making the movie knows the young sheeples will pay money to see a movie about somehting they use.

"Hello? Teenagers? Pokemon? Cha-ching!"