Random Thoughts....

I've never had a go at him before this, so it's purely my medical problem that is the reason he's rude to me.

You find this funny, why?

Ah. I thought you had Lupus, hence the werewolf remarks. Well, if there is anything positive about it, you do have light colored hair.

I think your problem is a different one and has been discussed here multiple times: Your friends suck and you should abandon them.

QFT. Also, from my experience, if you make a big deal out of something personal, someone will find a way to exploit it for their own amusement, it is just the way of the world. The people here know a lot about me, but not everything.

QFT. Also, from my experience, if you make a big deal out of something personal, someone will find a way to exploit it for their own amusement, it is just the way of the world. The people here know a lot about me, but not everything.

Bah that'd never happen deer.

Boss just told me I don't have a job for the rest of the summer, when we do all of our work, but he wants me to work during the school year.....

When we really don't do anything but troubleshoot small problems.

Soooo I have no idea what I'm doing for the rest of the summer, aside from the 2 classes I'm taking now. I'm really depressed now.

Last edited:

I'm thinking of doing a writeup with pics, and posting it in a separate thread!
Don't have time now since I'm leaving in the morning, coming back in 10 days!*

In short, it was a great trip, the Trans totally won me over, it was astonishing!
I think I still didn't soak it all in :)

*no internet and a pc

Finally have internets back after 2.5 months:cool:

And its pouring rain like a banshee right now... This no rain, then 4-5 inches of rain thing is annoying, especially as I'm a homeowner now and worry about the damn basement filling up...

Finally have internets back after 2.5 months:cool:

And its pouring rain like a banshee right now... This no rain, then 4-5 inches of rain thing is annoying, especially as I'm a homeowner now and worry about the damn basement filling up...

You're getting what we had last night. Yeah, it was really crazy.

Random thought: Having one side of your mouth numbed* is fun at first, then gets quite annoying.

*Got back from the dentist an hour ago. I had to get some fillings done...

You're getting what we had last night. Yeah, it was really crazy.

How bad was it by you? I think half my town is going to end up under water. Can't access a lot of stuff because the roads are flooded 2-3+ feet.

CSI is now dead to me.
From TV Guide:

Multi-platinum teen sensation Justin Bieber will guest-star in the upcoming 11th season premiere of CSI, CBS announced Thursday.

Bieber, whose hits include "One Time" and "My World," will make his acting debut as "Jason McCann, a troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother?a decision that leads him into an explosive confrontation with the CSIs," the network said. The story will conclude later in the season.

"Every 20 years, a phenomenon like Justin Bieber graces our world. We'd like to believe that the phenomenon of CSI has had the same impact on popular culture," CSI executive producers Carol Mendelsohn, Don McGill and Anthony Zuiker said in a joint statement. "The opportunity to bring them together in the premiere is a great treat for our audience and all of its new viewers. ... We're looking forward to Justin's dramatic star turn, not only in the premiere, but in a continuing seasonal arc."

"Every 20 years, a phenomenon like Justin Bieber graces our world.

http://img39.imageshack.**/img39/1230/c48cc8d8a272.jpg

Some of you may have already noticed I've changed my avatar and my signature. :) I finally decided to part with the Hamster for a while.

It's nice to have PSP back and working properly on my computer again.

Well, I am a dog person...:lol:

Random thought: Having one side of your mouth numbed* is fun at first, then gets quite annoying.

*Got back from the dentist an hour ago. I had to get some fillings done...

I went to the dentist today too (4 fillings!), had half of my mouth numb, was very annoying and I've bitten the hell out of the inside of my left cheek because I couldn't feel it.

(Got an other 2 appoinments booked too!)

So apparently, they decided to actually start caring about manga scan things online and every online manga reading site is closing down, the download ones too probably :|
There is nothing I read right now that is even worth clogging my HD space never mind paying 15$ a book as I would probably not reread it anyway. This is quite irritating to me.

So apparently, they decided to actually start caring about manga scan things online and every online manga reading site is closing down, the download ones too probably :|
There is nothing I read right now that is even worth clogging my HD space never mind paying 15$ a book as I would probably not reread it anyway. This is quite irritating to me.
Wild guess: the original Japanese publisher probably still doesn't care. Whoever distributes its work outside of Japan, on the other hand...

This is a serious random thought.

For the past few days I have been in a "SHIT JUST GOT REAL YO" mode. To some people, what I am about to say will be no surprise, and it is just a part of life that you have to get used to.

Now that I have graduated college, got my first job and an apartment, I find myself to be stuck in a rut. Go to work, eat, drink, sleep. Every single, fucking day! I'm not going to lie - it's taking the life out of me. No more college parties, no more skipping class. Even when I was serious during college - I would write a paper, or take a test, and then there would a couple of weeks of relaxation and total bullshit.

Having a real job I have to be serious every day, I have to meet my goals, always be upbeat, and always help customers. Every day. Usually, I am the sort of person who likes this stability, and boredom. But the boredom in my personal life is taking a big toll on me. I miss home, I miss my family and friends. Yeah, I'm making a lot of money, but I guess it's true what they say - "Money isn't everything."

I have been trying to keep myself entertained and do new things, but my free time is dwindling every week. I get more and more overtime at work and I just don't have the energy to do anything after work.

A few of my friends went straight to grad school, and to be honest - I'm really jealous of them. I do miss the academic atmosphere, and the feeling of being on campus.
So I have been re-thinking my future...and my present. I can't see myself doing the same old routine every day for the next couple of years.

Or maybe that's just how real life is?