Branded Crap

Actually I have a request:

Does anyone know who makes those caliper themed drink coasters they had one one of the news segments?

I have a set. :) I got mine for $18 bucks, but they are Corvette branded on the caliper. I would rather NOT have had that logo, but it's small enough you don't notice it.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I have a request:

Does anyone know who makes those caliper themed drink coasters they had one one of the news segments?

I have a set. :) I got mine for $18 bucks, but they are Corvette branded on the caliper. I would rather NOT have had that logo, but it's small enough you don't notice it. I remember when I ought mine, thre weren't too many left and it was a couple years ago...

KkoCmQY.jpg

S8kFlcT.jpg

Ever look at the price of a new Veyron and wonder what they're smoking over in Molsheim? Heck, that latest special edition Vitesse costs nearly $3 million, and that's before taxes and delivery. Well, we've got the answer right here. It's a shisha pipe ? the kind smoked in bedouin tents and caf?s frequented by Middle Eastern gentlemen the world over ? and it's branded by Bugatti.

The pipe is hand-crafted from titanium and carbon fiber (instead of the usual glass and steel) and stands about two and a half feet tall. It's made by a company called Desvall, which contrary to what you might think, is located not on the eastern or southern shores of the Mediterranean or along the Persian Gulf, but in Stockholm, Sweden.

And the price? A suitably Bugatti-like $100,000. That's a heck of a lot more than the already-outrageous $1,950 that Porsche Design gets for its shisha, which, let's face it, is basically a beautifully-crafted but overpriced water bong, to say nothing of what an average shisha would cost you in the bazaar. But we're sure there are some customers somewhere in the world who'd gladly pony up that amount to smoke a Bugatti pipe next to their Veyron in their lavishly appointed garage at the end of a sand-swept driveway. And Desvall only needs 150 of them, because that's all they're making.

What I want to know is why this $100k Bugatti hookah has a Wankel rotor around the ash bowl.

Is that bender driving?

It's his more spherical cousin, Roller.

Might not be crap but this thread is missing the Smeg 500 fridge.

http://smeg.fiat500design.com

Local price is 59 995 SEK which is a touch over 9000 USD.

Last edited:
One of the bars in this town had the entire front end (bonnet, fenders, wheels, grille, bumper, headlights etcetc) from a Lada 2107 inside for a while. They served vodka drinks from it.

Last edited:
Official Fiat accessories...

71807218.jpg

Please Note: These Fiat 500 Interior LED Red White and Blue Lights are intentionally fitted with blown bulbs to allow fitment to the car without having to modify the electrics within the car.

FIAT 500 MAKE UP HOLDER - LOUNGE - LEATHER
50906931_large_4.jpg

?52.92

FIAT 500 BARBIE WHITEBOARD
71805804_big_4.jpg

Just a few reasons why Jellymold owners need shooting in the face.

Regarding the car mice, I have had a few. I have had 5 of the Roadmice brand and 1 of the Landmice brand. Started out with the Corvette wireless Roadmice and had to get rid of it quickly, it ate batteries like they were candy. I sit at computers all day doing CAD, so, what was I thinking. Gave it to a friend to use with a laptop. I have a Ford GT at my main office computer, but, the headlight LED's always burn out, so, I have finally given up and have a Camaro as a better big hand fit. I will not do the PT Cruiser even though I am sure it will fit my big hands well. My favorite was the shape of the Viper, really fit my hand, but, my dog chasing something hooked it and it hit the floor HARD and no longer works. I replaced it with the UK made Landmice Aston Martin. I have to say that I like the Landmice better, their action is smoother and the pointing is just more accurate and the lights are brighter. There, hows that for mice insanity ...

I do like those car cases, and ITX boards are getting much stronger, but, no room for a real video card I am afraid